cb7 spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 spoilers

just trying to revive some of the threads before the database got deleted. 97Lude posted up a thread asking about nice-looking, flat, mugen style spoilers for the cb7.

i mentioned that the oem spoiler wasn't too shabby:

also, 93accordEX posted up a pic of a flat type spoiler... i think it may have been mugen, but not sure..??

do you still have that picture?

Re: cb7 spoilers

Originally posted by accordtunerx
    just trying to revive some of the threads before the database got deleted. 97Lude posted up a thread asking about nice-looking, flat, mugen style spoilers for the cb7.

also, 93accordEX posted up a pic of a flat type spoiler... i think it may have been mugen, but not sure..??

Oh man i was affraid my post might of gotten lost, but its all good.
    Please re post that mugen style lip you had 93accordEX! That thing was so hot! Guess my search should begin now for it

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Re: cb7 spoilers

Originally posted by accordtunerx

of course... it is my car

HSHO #3

Comment

oh yea and that would be oem from honda. very very rare.
        HSHO #3

Comment

93accordex... your car is sooo beautiful... hook us up with a photoshoot of it!
          OS^e
          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

thanks... I am working on getting new pictures just some more stuff I have to change first. I actually really like that picture but it just makes my wheel gap look huge. also those tires were smaller then they should have been.
            HSHO #3

Comment

how much are those trunk lips worth? where did you get it

JDMED

buy my jdm part
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

if i am correct he got it from ebay. check them out for the trunk lip and its rare and hard 2 find good luck

Comment

yea I did get it from ebay. I got pretty lucky I would say. all in all it came out to like 100 shipped. I think new from the dealer they were only like 140-160, but they produced barely any. this was the only 1 I've ever seen on ebay too. like usually theres the other oem spoiler like once a week. so you may be able to find it on ebay eventually. other then that I dont know where. I think kaminari makes one similar?
                  HSHO #3

Comment

found 1 on ebay for u

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2429724391

Comment

oh right Ive seen that too but thats just a generic spoiler that they basically sell for any car. its a copy of an m3 spoiler. i was actually thinking about going with that but Im not sure how well it would match the curvature of our trunks.
                      HSHO #3

Comment

oh ok i was just lookin for a spoiler for the 6 gen accord v6 1 for a friend and saw that 1 there

Comment

Re: Re: cb7 spoilers

Originally posted by 93accordEX

of course... it is my car

someday she'll be mine...or yes...someday!

lol sounds like its gonna be a long search for that wing

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

THAT EBAY ONE LOOKS TOTALLY DIFFERENT. DOESENT THE ONE THATS IN 97LUDES POST HAVE A CUT OUT AROUND THE EMBLEM? ITS KID OF HARD TO SEE

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

yea it does i was just lookin thru ebay for something else really quick and thought it looked like it but like 93accordEx said its a different 1 that is on there

Comment

Working...
                              X