oneoffaccord : 1991 Civic DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
    so what about the new cb7? is this your prime project?
    the CB7 is on hold right now. im doing this hatch as you know on my facebook. Once the hatch is gone then the EF hatch will be put in that side and the CB7 will be put where the EF hatch is.

Dont worry the CB will be worked on starting in November.

Comment

doing work on that thing good shit bro keep us updated

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

well being that the server went down or whatever happened but i posted pics of the engine bay painted. T-bracket is painted also. Brake booster and lines are ran for the brake tuck also. so heres some pics of the bay and other items installed

Comment

Comment

Comment

Damn Larry

Comment

Damn that looks clean. What color blue is that?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Lookin good man. I hate the driver mount area on EF,s. Such a pita to smooth out, lol.
                  ODBWeldingWerks
                  Team Kindred Impulse Jax FL

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced View Post
                    Damn Larry
                    yea chris you have been missing whats going on, on this side of the river

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    Damn that looks clean. What color blue is that?
                    thank you, its also green aswell. its a mix of blue and green. im not going to say what color it is.

Originally posted by 91b20ed View Post
                    Lookin good man. I hate the driver mount area on EF,s. Such a pita to smooth out, lol.
                    thank you btw, yea you are right thats why i didnt do it. i did a partial shave. wasnt going to go all out. once i did a shave on my last CB accord i decide im not going to do it this time around.

Comment

finally picked up the last peice of an fittings for my brake tuck. will have pics tomorrow

Comment

the last of peices of my brake line tuck. so now i can put back in the dash and finish my wire tuck

Comment

Finally got around to work on the car agian. its been a few weeks. but now ill be working on it pretty much everyday. So being that i ordered a part for my cb at the local honda dealership i alse needed to order a part for my b16. so i picked up a brand new oem alternator bracket. so i can now put this part on and not stress about finding one later

Comment

Worked on the hatch tonight, finished the brake tuck. started the headlight harness tuck also. will have it done tomorrow night. more pics coming

Comment

I want car pics!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

In for pics.
                                ODBWeldingWerks
                                Team Kindred Impulse Jax FL

Comment

Working...
                                X