Revolution (new show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revolution (new show)

My friend just told me about this. Looks pretty badass. I'm watching Fringe right now, so JJ Abrams stuff is kinda what I'm feeling at the moment. I'm looking forward to this one.

That looks like something i would really enjoy watching. I just hope they don't turn it into another Terra Nova where they get me hooked and then kill it off.

Comment

Looks like its going to be a badass show, I'm going to keep a eye out for this show any release dates yet?
      MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

That actually looks like its going to be pretty good, now if they show it on Hulu which I'm betting they will, I will have to check it out

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Don't worry guys I'm not gonna watch it so you should have no fear of them killing it like they have all the other shows I get into....Flash Forward, The Event, and The River just to name a few.

Comment

Would have made a better movie.

It will get old pretty quick as a series.

Comment

Just now saw a commercial for this show. Looks pretty f'ing awesome!

So... BUMP!

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

as with all tv shows it all depends on the Nielsen ratings
                http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

So who watched it last night? Seems ok, I'm trying not to get into it too much as once that happens it's a sure thing to get canceled.

Comment

I didn't know it was on last night, hope it's on Hulu. If it's good, i hope they don't cancel it right after the season one finale because i just got done watching Off the Map and i'll never know what happens to all the characters.

Comment

The show is on Hulu (that's where I watched it). So far it looks like it has potential but the problem is that it probably won't get the ratings needed to keep it alive. I like shows that might not be great but have potential like Tera Nova, Flash Forward, Alcatraz, The Event, The Finder (R.I.P Michael Clark Duncan), and the list goes on. These shows didn't get the TV ratings needed to keep them alive but were good shows IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
                        The show is on Hulu (that's where I watched it). So far it looks like it has potential but the problem is that it probably won't get the ratings needed to keep it alive. I like shows that might not be great but have potential like Tera Nova, Flash Forward, Alcatraz, The Event, The Finder (R.I.P Michael Clark Duncan), and the list goes on. These shows didn't get the TV ratings needed to keep them alive but were good shows IMO.
                        Ah Terra Nova was another good one. Awesome show but i guess people weren't ready for dinosaurs. Maybe Syfy will pick it up.

Comment

looks good. Not sure about using muskets in 15 years though. There's likely enough ammo for modern arms for quite a while.
                          My Car
                          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I've been watching the trailers for this and it does seem good kinda upset I missed it, but the destruction of Peyton Manning was more important at the time. Honestly that might be what kills the ratings right there, competition with MNF.
                            '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                            If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                              I've been watching the trailers for this and it does seem good kinda upset I missed it, but the destruction of Peyton Manning was more important at the time. Honestly that might be what kills the ratings right there, competition with MNF.
                              I completely agree, MNF will cause this show to be canceled unless they take into consideration what the ratings have been in the past for shows on during MNF. If it's better than those ratings then it has the chance to survive.

Comment

Working...
                              X