Updated pics of my 350z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated pics of my 350z

03 Base, 6MT 39k miles. just got my RPF1's on figured i would post some updated pics. 18x9.5 +15 Front, 18x10.5 +15 Rear. 275/35/18 on all corners. lowerd on eibach sportlines.

Mmmm. Pure sex. Gotta be one of the hottest sets of wheels ever made.

I think I put those on every car I had in GT5 lol.

Comment

thanks. and oh ya im still waiting on centercaps.

Comment

looks awesome, my dad just bought one recently, its so much fun to drive. he's getting all into it, trying to help him stay away from all the cheep ricer crap. lol

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
        DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Originally posted by The-Gr8-Ox View Post
          looks awesome, my dad just bought one recently, its so much fun to drive. he's getting all into it, trying to help him stay away from all the cheep ricer crap. lol
          yea keeping it simple is all ya need to do with these cars.

Comment

Damn, only 40k miles?

Looks great. I love the simplicity of it

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

looks great man. keep the updates coming. whats next?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                looks great man. keep the updates coming. whats next?
                thanks, keeping it simple. i have parts in my basement waiting to go on including factory brembos front and rear, i have an authentic nismo front bumper cover with diffuser thats being painted and also nismo replica sides and rear add ons. thats it for the near future, i would like a double hump roof overlay but need the funds first.

Comment

as it sits now i have added oem 06+ led tails (as seen in pics), D spec adjustable shocks/struts, sportline springs, cusco rear camber arms, wolf tech. intake. and SS brake lines front and rear. brembos will be going on monday, and besides the double hump roof (painted carbon fiber) and a 06+ style carbon fiber hood (painted) ill be pretty much done. trying to keep it simple. thanks guys! its nice to be posting back here again....been a long time.

Comment

Looking good. I'm not a huge fan of the RPFs unless they're set up properly and you've done a great job of getting it set up well, so I'm definitely digging them.

Ever think of getting some sort of rear wing? Something along the lines of the Stillen rear wing? I like the more aggressive wings with the staggered setup, but I think with you having an otherwise even setup something mild would work well.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                      Looking good. I'm not a huge fan of the RPFs unless they're set up properly and you've done a great job of getting it set up well, so I'm definitely digging them.

Ever think of getting some sort of rear wing? Something along the lines of the Stillen rear wing? I like the more aggressive wings with the staggered setup, but I think with you having an otherwise even setup something mild would work well.
                      yea Mike, i was considering a wing, if anything at all it is going to be a stock oem unit just to give the rear end a little flare. anything other than that is to much for my taste.
                      Last edited by AccordWarrior; 08-27-2011, 08:40 PM.

Comment

kinda wish i went with a 295 rear tire.....whatever next go around.

Comment

simple and very clean. love it.

Comment

Nice ride friend hope all is well with you down there with the family Billy.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                              Nice ride friend hope all is well with you down there with the family Billy.
                              thanks henry!

Comment

Working...
                              X