No announcement yet.

SUSP : Rear 5-Lug Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeahh I get what you're saying and it's much appreciated. But some people like that dude are just weird with info you know. It's like they don't want anyone trying to copy them and I somewhat understand that. He was just an ass and wouldn't give me a leg up on anything. I didn't ask him how but I just gave him props and asked him what main parts did he use and he just straight up replied that he wouldn't tell me. I do some custom body work and when people ask me I straight up tell them. After that it's really up to them if they have the power and skill to perform what I've told them and like you said if need be then I'll provide my services for a fee. Simple as that. Oh yeah BTW did you end up using the Odyssey front brake caliper or did you use Prelude VTEC front calipers like f22a?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Thienn
      Oh yeah BTW did you end up using the Odyssey front brake caliper or did you use Prelude VTEC front calipers like f22a?
      I used the 2nd Gen Acura Legend Type I Calipers. They are single piston calipers with the 23T bracket. They can be found on 1991-1995 Legend Sedans (Every trim except the 94-95 GS) and on all 1991-1992 Legend Coupes.
      My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Looks great! I'd love to see some 16" Legend GS wheels on there. That would be stunning!

Comment

so hot i think im next lol

Comment

sweet...whats an ITR rotor???

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
              sweet...whats an ITR rotor???
              ITR stands for "Integra Type R" therefore ITR rotor means the brake rotors of an integra type r .
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

on top of improving your braking and such, another thing to remember is the fact that, well it is here at least, you can get 5 lug wheels for much cheaper than 4 lug uni, or 4x114.3....just an observation..correct me if i'm wrong though
                JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                  ITR stands for "Integra Type R" therefore ITR rotor means the brake rotors of an integra type r .
                  oh...so i can just get integra aftermarket rotors (like brembos or something), right?

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
                    oh...so i can just get integra aftermarket rotors (like brembos or something), right?
                    Yes, That's what I did.

Comment

sweeeeeeet

busted: love your sigs BTW!

Comment

would that conversion be the same for drum brakes?
                        "it's gettin there"

Comment

Originally posted by redlineCB7
                          would that conversion be the same for drum brakes?
                          No you must first convert your Drum brakes to Disc brakes and then convert from that.

Comment

Thanks man, its gonna be awhile before I can do that cuz I'm broke haha.
                            "it's gettin there"

Comment

jose. for the rear calipers u still used ur ex calipers and pads correct. and any info from sean for the front diy. thanks

mauricio

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
                                jose. for the rear calipers u still used ur ex calipers and pads correct. and any info from sean for the front diy. thanks

mauricio
                                Yes that's right. I haven't heard anything on the front write-up. The front is super easy though, what do yo uwant to know?

Comment

Working...
                                X