domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
    Uh... yea lol. Car is literally going to be a shell with powertrain, brakes, suspension, and lights.
    Nice! Say good bye fogs if you go the turbo route

Comment

Haha. Maybe...
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I actually may use an Arduino to control it I've had one laying around and I wanted to use the Arduino to monitor wheel speed and maybe some other things too so maybe that'll work out.
        I was saying the ECU sends out a 'signal' to the vreg in the alt. The ELD just tells the ECU how much and when, hence the reason it's wired there first.

Arduino sounds fun, and you'll have more control over when the alt loads your engine. If that's the case, you should pick up a smaller or more efficient alt while your in there. Less load= more available power.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

That's a possibility down the road, but I'm just trying to get it running right now lol.

Comment

So much interesting stuff going on in here.

And i see some goodies for me in those pics...

Comment

I've ordered an Odyssey 680MJ-T, Innovate Motor sports MTX-D water/volt, oil temp/pressure, an MTX-L wideband, Innovative 95 duro mount kit, a slew of o-rings and gaskets for the engine, and new FUCAs through Majestic. I'm just going to build me own relay board.

Comment

Is that last sentence to be read in a pirate's voice?
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Lmao. I didn't get it at first. And then I luld...

Comment

Brakes are bled and holding! Adjustable brakes FTW.

Comment

I've ordered an Odyssey 680MJ-T, Innovate Motor sports MTX-D water/volt, oil temp/pressure, an MTX-L wideband, Innovative 95 duro mount kit, a slew of o-rings and gaskets for the engine, and new FUCAs through Majestic. I'm just going to build me own relay board.
                      I bought the same gauges for water/volt , oil temp/pressure. Only difference is I also got the innovative scg-1 gauge. Innovative makes great products, you will be happy.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Uh, if anything would ever get here. Got the battery, the mounts just shipped yesterday, but that's it! Today I got the PS lines cleaned and reinstalled. As I did that I realized the M2Y4 was in a car that must have not had PS. So I swapped the VSS from the H2U5 to it. The teeth and pitch are the same, but non PS VSS gear was twice wide. I don't think it will be a problem. Also got the Hondata gasket and lower mani torqued down and removed the plates from the spacer. I don't think she's gonna make Gridlife. Also brakes don't look to be leaking so that's awesome. And I can't find my clutch tool. That fricken sucks. No one has one on the shelf.

Comment

So what track(s) are you planing on running your car? Are you going to be running for fun or in competition? By clutch tool do you mine the alignment tool the centers it? When do you need it by?
                          CB7TUNER.com
                          Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Gingerman, Waterford, Mid Ohio, just a few. I don't pLan on competing any time soon. And yea, the alignment tool. I need it by right now haha.

Comment

Gingerman, Waterford, Mid Ohio, just a few. I don't pLan on competing any time soon. And yea, the alignment tool. I need it by right now haha.
                              Cool, Since its the home track Mid Ohio is the first one I want to take the wagon around a few laps. I have no competition plans i just want to do a few HPDE.

Sorry i'm not close enough to give you the clutch tool right now.
                              CB7TUNER.com
                              Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Just ordered S300 V3. I can just throw away my instrument cluster now because of the android app!

Comment

Working...
                                X