No announcement yet.

jdm92_accorn : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully when i go home for christmas i'll get a chance to do a little more with it before i leave for iraq. i hope i can atleast get the head ported and some exhaust issues fixed. i might see a good gain but maybe not. im hoping for atleast 170-175whp if im lucky. its very hard to get that little bit. and yes i have a big build but its kind of top secret for now. lets just say it's gonna be one hell of a torque monster and i'm still going to be using the bisi stg2 cam.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

That spoiler looks like a blizz-spoiler... whats an airform???

Comment

idk, its a spoiler put on by the dealer way back in 1993 when my mom-inlaw got it. it serves its purpose. a little bit of downforce for stability at highway speeds......or faster.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
          hopefully when i go home for christmas i'll get a chance to do a little more with it before i leave for iraq. i hope i can atleast get the head ported and some exhaust issues fixed. i might see a good gain but maybe not. im hoping for atleast 170-175whp if im lucky. its very hard to get that little bit. and yes i have a big build but its kind of top secret for now. lets just say it's gonna be one hell of a torque monster and i'm still going to be using the bisi stg2 cam.

dag man. your already at 161whp N/A. wtf? lol. and your aiming for 170? nice man. i hope you get there. and all be for you touched the head, i think.... lol. but ive been readding up on some of the stuff you've done and most of it i can afford on a monthly budget i put myself on. but we shall see man.

let me know when you get back from Iraq. ill come down with Underground.Society and we'll all hang out and chill

Comment

what mod added the most for you? PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

the cam. by the way i just stumbled onto my last video before my tranny swap.

Comment

truly admire this vehicle for it's impressive numbers. props 2 ya.

ps. this car SCREAMS d112crzy to me... so damn similar! lol

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                My Ride thread
                Flickr
                Originally posted by d112crzy
                And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                All I gotta really say is:
                People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Very nice numbers, on a very solid build! Get some compression in that thing!
                  'Bisimoto D15/D16/F18/F22
                  World's Fastest and Quickest TRUE unibody all motor FWD
                  World's Fastest All Motor SOHC Honda
                  1988 CRX Unibody, D16 full street: 12.68 @ 107mph
                  1988 CRX Unibody, D15 full race: 10.77 @ 123mph
                  1988 CRX Unibody, F22A full race: 9.81 @ 139mph
                  2006 Insight Unibody, F22A: 9.26 @ 152mph
                  NEW!:www.bisimoto.com: parts, dyno tuning, apparel, technology!
                  Bisimoto's Facebook page
                  478 HP naturally aspirated F22A!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisimoto View Post
                    Very nice numbers, on a very solid build! Get some compression in that thing!
                    you got the Bisi man himself in your thread. WFT!!!!?!??!?! lol.

nice man. hurry up and get back so you can come chill with the NC crew

Comment

do you mind giving some feedback on that M2S4 trans? was the difference well-worth the swap(compared to your old f22 trans)? would you personally recommend it?

any details would be greatly appreciated. thnx!

My Ride thread
                      Flickr
                      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

with the h23 tranny 1st-2nd is not that big of a deal but from 2nd to 3rd and 3rd to 4th she shines. plus the torque band comes in lower. i come home for 4 days in april sometime and i'm going to try and get some video and a time slip if i can.

Comment

c00l, thnx!

My Ride thread
                          Flickr

Comment

couple of ?'s for you. First of all what is the BPi velocity stack. Is it like the IM spacers or something? also what did taking off the balancer shaft belt due for you and also how wild is that cam? Being that it is a stage two is it more for turbo aps and is it recommened to get new valve springs and all that jazz to help perform and make the head last longer? Hope you understand most of this cause i really dont! LOL. PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

a velocity stack is like a funnel, its helps lessen the turbulence of the incoming air that is created by a open air filter. the balance shaft belt removal makes the engine a little more rev happy and the cam is barely more aggressive than a stock f22a6 cam.

Comment

so would you have rather just put in a stock a6 cam rather than spending the 230 on a reman cam? PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X