This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnightrayne
    well all car projects have been put on hold at our house we gotta save for the wedding! YEAAAAAAA!!!!
    woohoo! congrats~! I sent comments on myspace.
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Thanks everyone! its been a LONG time coming. The date is set for June 7. Its going to be a small wedding with just close family and a few friends, but we will take pics, we might decide to go with the ppl in the wedding the next day to malibu speedways, if anyone wanted to meet up with us then, we could all have some fun. This is WAY in advance but just what we are thingking so far.

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations!

Mine.
        "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
        "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Thanks everyone! its been a LONG time coming. The date is set for June 7. Its going to be a small wedding with just close family and a few friends, but we will take pics, we might decide to go with the ppl in the wedding the next day to malibu speedways, if anyone wanted to meet up with us then, we could all have some fun. This is WAY in advance but just what we are thingking so far.
          Hey I just might be in town then lol. Wheres malibu speedway?

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

haha dallas somewhere, i dont remember, we might change it to six flags or hurricane habour, who knows it really far in advance. thanks everyone!

Comment

How bout ennis lol but we have a speedway in dallas gonna have to look it up. I know they are starting one up in Fort worth.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

no its not a place to race ur car, its got fun stuff to do, like dragsters you can race and go carts and other stuff, i def dont want to go race my car besides i think we are getting a rental for that weekend. LOL

Comment

Hey guys just wanted to let you know, I'm selling my accord. there is a thread in the classifieds if you want to check it out.

It's been a great little car, but I have a decent job now and am hoping to get enough to give myself a boost up on my down payment for an 08 civic Si sedan.

just wanted to let you guys have first crack at it before I list it in the local paper, etc.

Comment

LOL well mike bought another cb and i figured i would be making a a for sale thread for it soon, cause he was just going to fix it and get rid of it, but he drove it to work today and it was sold! i think we have had it less than a week, these things sure sell like hot cakes!

Comment

lol interesting. Well for the right price they sell like nothin! So whats new with most people. I heard it snowed in Texas thats a first and in march oh my.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah it snowed here on monday and then again on wed just crazy!

thinking about picking up another cb, this one we just cant pass up, u guys ready its a silver auto 4 dr, not that impressive but here is the kicker, BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR!!! and its in pretty good condition, everyone would fall over if i told them what we are getting it for. we are gonna swap the interior over to my car ( if we get it ) and put mine in it and sell the silver one. OMG we love these cars!

Comment

No you want to give me the interior lol. Its an SE. Hard as hell to find I am trying to find one myself so I can take the door panels and interior trim bits.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah it sure is and the interior is almost perfect, one rip a small one in the rear seat head rest which you will never actually see, my windows are dark. im excited, i hope we get it, my interior is clean now but the leather we just cannot pass up. and it will be basically free the car runs fine he just wants rid of it so we buy it swap insides and sell it for what we paid for it.

Comment

Oh yea I know what you mean. If I do get it though the main things I want are door panels and the rear seat. The thing is that I gotta find one first. IM thinkin bout wrapping the interior in alcantara or something with the supra.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah it sure is and the interior is almost perfect, one rip a small one in the rear seat head rest which you will never actually see, my windows are dark. im excited, i hope we get it, my interior is clean now but the leather we just cannot pass up. and it will be basically free the car runs fine he just wants rid of it so we buy it swap insides and sell it for what we paid for it.
                                I'd steal the interior but mines getting a nice suede treatment as we speak
                                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                                X