No announcement yet.

Accord runs an 8.50 in the 1/8 mile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys....stop picking on people...last time i checked this isnt a "hater" forum!! Anyways...just like J-spec said...everyones opinions and thoughts should be valued....we are all CB_7 tuners...he made a simple mistake haha er mis calculation on his post! Id like to say that i liked the video...seeing any CB_7 out on any track running his car is good shit!! REPRESENT! hahaha i thought it was a H22a...watch the tach..redlines super late, pretty sure my JDM F22a cant hit that RPM without serious internal work !! Kudos!!...on posting the vid man....always nice to see a cb7 accord!!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I'll try to get Jamie (thats the guys name) to get on here, he knows more about his setup than me
      OS^e
      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

nitrous usually results in higher trap speeds than normal

Comment

shawn.hayden you right there is real smart ones here and some cool ones that know a lil about drag strips.the car's best was on that video that was a 8.26 at 83 mph with stock cams.last years best was 8.44 with the crower stage two cams i had some tranny probloms thats why it's slower.i just had the stage 2's reinstalled this week i should get back my 15 hp's that i lost with the stock cams and maybe get in some high 7's.i not inplying that 15hp is going to get me in the 7's but it should help.when i get it in the 7's i'll post that video and when i get to a 1/4 mile track i will show you guys a 12 secound accord called benie siegal.

p.s 8.26 should be a high 12 or really low 13 my bets on the high 12

p.s.s fu@k ya'll that said a 8.26 is slow those ppl have never been to a track before and know all about nothing
          Last edited by JAMIE PATTERSON; 04-22-2005, 11:43 PM.
          93 h22a accord 4dr.8.02 @87.57 mph 1/8 mile may it R.I.P
          it will a beast very soon
          some time in 2010.lol

New 1/8 best 7.93@89.73mph👍🏾

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
            Hawt....Wtf is with 1/8 time that's bull. give me 1/4 mile
            when i get time to go to BG.
            some time in 2010.lol

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
              want some chopsticks with that rice?
              why is my car rice?
              some time in 2010.lol

Comment

Originally posted by H23Power
                1/8 plus 1/8 = 1/4 So therefore: 8.5x2 = 17.0 in the 1/4 which inturns equals: not impressed...
                thats just plain dumb.
                some time in 2010.lol

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                  i call an h22a, he's not in 3rd gear long enough to be trapping 83mph and 2nd gear seems to hold out forever. Good times tho. An 8.2 @83mph equates to about...ummm...just as fast as 2point6 actually
                  thats true i think his best is in the 8.1's.thats why i say it should be in the high 12 with nitrous.
                  some time in 2010.lol

Comment

see i was right...h22a, wonder what his 60ft times are
                    1.83 has been my best
                    some time in 2010.lol

Comment

oh yeah the car is full wieght
                      some time in 2010.lol

Comment

oh yeah i guess my cobra runs 15's in the 1/4 since it runs 7.50's in the 1/8 mile. i did get that car to bg and it ran 11.70's with a 7.58 1/8 mile.
                        some time in 2010.lol

Comment

hey jamie...u gotta learn how to use the edit button dawg or we're gonna have to call flood control on u Welcome to the site and make sure to make sure to make urself a member's ride thread.
                          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

hey jamie...u gotta learn how to use the edit button dawg or we're gonna have to call flood control on u Welcome to the site and make sure to make sure to make urself a member's ride thread.
                            that's funny
                            btw jamie im diggin ur car, but im gonna go cry now since you didnt state how i said your car is quick...boohoo...ok thats over....what ems?
                            I hate thieves!

Comment

HAHAHA yeah and he didnt say ty for backin him up when i said its nice to see someone out running on the strip and representing.. what an ASS!! ahaha j/k! seriously though..get a members ride thread so i can get a closer pic of ur ride man....from what i saw...*sigh* in the dark i LIKEY LIKEY! hahaha...oh and take it easy on some of the members here...haha...not all have the knowledge you and others have...hence the not so positive comments!! haha anyways good shit bro! lates! -sean-
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

That thing is quick as hell. Why dont you stay for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X