Intersection lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intersection lights

Hello all. I have been racking my brain about this for a long time. I've got some intersection lights on my car and a full harness. The only problem is that at the end of the harness there are some white wires with red dots on them connecting to three things.: a male, female connection, and a fuse which I know should probably be there. Here is a picture of it. http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...937F991BC7.jpg

My issue is that every thread I could find on here (except the one by jakfrostwhite where the pictures are gone) doesn't have anything like this on the harness. Do I have the wrong harness? I was told it was a cb3 harness. I'm assuming the white wire needs to be given constant power, but I could be completely wrong. Has anyone seen these plugs before? I can't seem to find anyone who has.
    Last edited by jurizar; 03-19-2015, 09:22 PM. Reason: Possible better link to photo

I like blue

Originally posted by jurizar View Post
    Hello all. I have been racking my brain about this for a long time. I've got some intersection lights on my car and a full harness. The only problem is that at the end of the harness there are some white wires with red dots on them connecting to three things.: a male, female connection, and a fuse which I know should probably be there. Here is a picture of it. http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...937F991BC7.jpg

My issue is that every thread I could find on here (except the one by jakfrostwhite where the pictures are gone) doesn't have anything like this on the harness. Do I have the wrong harness? I was told it was a cb3 harness. I'm assuming the white wire needs to be given constant power, but I could be completely wrong. Has anyone seen these plugs before? I can't seem to find anyone who has.
    Sorry for all the edits, but the plug that I'm holding in my fingers was plugged into the female plug in the photo presumably to keep anything from making contact with it? Not sure

I like blue

Comment

I have a full harness back home. I'll check sometime this weekend to see what mine looks like.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

That would be awesome. Thank you. I was told that the harness doesn't cross the firewall. I'm guessing that makes this part of the harness incorrect because also attached to this part of the harness is a rubber plug- presumably for the firewall. I'm probably going to post a parts wanted ad for a new harness and just call it a day. But the curiosity of what this is supposed to be is still getting to me.

I like blue

Comment

Well, it seems I can't find my relay now. Anyway, here's my harness, as well sa one I found on eBay.

eBay

Mine

My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I'm guessing I have the wrong harness then. For the most part, it's pretty much all plugged in for the front minus the part that I have a picture of. Maybe I'll try running power from the battery or just giving up and buying a new harness. Thanks for the pictures.

I like blue

Comment

Working...
            X