Boosted Civic, Mustangs, 1JZ swapped S12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boosted Civic, Mustangs, 1JZ swapped S12

Car club rivals. 417 street scene Mustang vs Fastlane Civic.

Mustang- centrifugal supercharger with carburetor, slicks, roll cage, "street car".

Civic- Believed to have cams, B18B, turbo charged, stock bottom end, junk yard engine, street tires.

Civic was smoking really bad after 1st run. Boost was estimated at 20+lbs and over 350whp easily. They turned it up 4-5lbs more on final run.

Supercharged Mustang vs Boosted Civic just for fun.

1JZ swapped S12, Silvia front end, street tires, believed to be all stock except for boost. Boost turned up until fuel cut.

vs Fastlane Civic

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

Final run between supercharged Mustang and Civic. Sun is coming up. About 5:30am this morning.

Last edited by 2winRB25; 08-18-2013, 10:59 PM.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

Comment

saw the first video and was done. Street racing is no bueno. would've preferred a track.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
        saw the first video and was done. Street racing is no bueno. would've preferred a track.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=24735

IF you do not approve of illegal racing, you have two options. One, return to the index while shaking your head at the idiot who posted the story, or Two, say something CONSTRUCTIVE.
        There are no Accords in the videos so "your making us all look like idiots" does not apply here. For the record, I don't street race, these are not my videos, and I did not take them.

I posted them because a 1JZ 240sx is rare, cool and pretty fast. And 20+ lbs of boost on a junk yard B18B that will almost keep up with a supercharged Mustang is very impressive.

The 30th of this month there will be an event at the race track. I believe its only the 1/8th mile now which will suck ass. Might add videos and might not.

Comment

I don't do street racing except for the occasional red light drag. Still cool videos, I wonder what kind of gas mileage that civic gets?

I honestly don't know if this counts for anything, but I was playing forza 4 and had the 94 civic on there tuned up to the highest point possible and it beat a stock Ferrari f40 and a stock Gallardo. lol

MRT---> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200945

Comment

Originally posted by Redseth01 View Post
            I don't do street racing except for the occasional red light drag. Still cool videos, I wonder what kind of gas mileage that civic gets?

I honestly don't know if this counts for anything, but I was playing forza 4 and had the 94 civic on there tuned up to the highest point possible and it beat a stock Ferrari f40 and a stock Gallardo. lol
            anything is possible with enough money... lol

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

Originally posted by Redseth01 View Post

I do not street race either. But I like to watch.

The Civic did not run long enough for them to find out the mpg it gets/got.

What happens is the group I hang out with, we all meet up at a specific location, hang out for a bit, then go to one of the places that we race at, do a couple races, then head to another parking lot and so on. This goes on until 10am or so and we start off with about 120-150 people and end up with about 20 people by 10am.

The story on the Civic is this: We just got back from a race and we are hanging out in a parking lot, one of the guys we all chill with had his turbo Suzuki Aero tuned at a rival shop. He calls that shop and tells them what everyone is running, the rival shop shows up and says "We have a turbo civic on stock internals that will beat anything in this parking lot." They agreed the 1JZ S12 would run him even though its not the fastest car we had for $100.

The Civic showed up on a trailer, busted windshield, no fenders, just looks like shit. They threw a turbo on a B18B and cranked up the boost. It was not meant to last long. After 2 or three runs it was smoking steadily really bad. I think it also had a shitty tune or big cams.

Comment

lol

for all u saying a track ok fine be a weekend warrior some people do this all week ! and streetracing is what made ur honda what it is! its how honda tuning came up respect history man ! u must be brainwashed and please dont put even headers ur wasting them! go fast or go home! and stay
                Originally posted by deevergote
                This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Working...
                X