X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics are down on all of your threads.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

^^ he must have fixed them. The pictures work for me.

How the hell did your belt snap? Scares the hell out of me. I have been building confidence to attempt my own tbelt because my crank shaft seal is leaking. I think your thread squashed my confidence.
      Knowing my luck that would happen to me driving down to my shorehouse in NJ...

I have always loved this generation. A guy i went to WCU with had a '98 manual. He totaled it i believe.
      My gmom bought an 02 crv brand new. Biggest issues we have underweant are CELs for the cat and o2 sensor.

Just heard from my grandmom yesterday that they are trading it in because their mechanic said the entire bottom of the vehicle is completely rusted out. She spends most of the year down in Longport New Jersey which would explain the rust.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
        Nah, Maple wouldn't just have it break. He'd be driving off-road and a stray turtle would kick up into the motor and then it would break. Then when he went to replace a part he'd pay $4,000 for it, then try to sell the old part as a brand new piece, then use the money to go out for the night, where he'd end up passed out somewhere with full photos of the night.

$250 is cheap money to replace everything that went wrong in there though, I must say.
        Word on the street is that he got his hands on a brand new 16 WRX..already got his hands on a Cobb tuner and a Up Pipe...

2 weeks into ownership and hes bitching about rock chips and the expense of adding that clear bra on the front of the car..

Im taking bets..ANYONE??
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
          Word on the street is that he got his hands on a brand new 16 WRX..already got his hands on a Cobb tuner and a Up Pipe...

2 weeks into ownership and hes bitching about rock chips and the expense of adding that clear bra on the front of the car..

Im taking bets..ANYONE??
          I'll confirm the word from his Facebook posts.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post

Im taking bets..ANYONE??

Sorry to go OT on you, Mikey, but it's low hanging fruit.

Comment

Ended up selling my CR-V to a guy who lives down the street It was time, it was starting to show its age... rust was starting to catch on, things were starting to really need another round of maintenance, and really the whole car was a bit of a pain to drive (weak, rickety, etc). I bought a subaru legacy wagon as a replacement for it.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
              X