X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a proper response?

Originally posted by bigdog1428
    honestly,,go fuck urself,,,i do't need u to tell me anything its people like u who are dickheads who make it harder for people like me ,,so go fuck urself,,and have a nice day ,,,,ohh,,and ur a DICK
    Now why did this guy send me this, you may ask? Well, he asked me to tell him where I got my Chargespeed grill. I told him the same thing I tell eveyone else, "try Google." I also explained to him that if EVERYONE on this site has a Chargespeed grill, that they will be more played-out than Altezza lights. There are guys (and ladies) on this site that agree with me, and have found their own grills using their brains, their fingers, and their credit cards. After they find them as well, they choose to keep it to themselves. IF I DO NOT WISH TO DISCLOSE WHERE I GOT MY GRILL FROM, THAT IS MY DECISION. Why then, the insult?

bigdog1428, you just started posting on this site. You're still "green" and don't know the rules yet. You should try learning them sometime for your own good.

PLEASE BAN bigdog1428! THANK YOU.
    -gerald

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

indecisive?

i agree that its your decision, but on the flip-side, im one those people who have looked on the net for parts and i just cant find em. i dont want to be like evryone else. my car will be unique in my, and its, own way, ill be sure of that, i just need the occassional pick uo here and there. but i do agree that its your decison to keep it to your self and i wouldnt be mad at ya, id just move on and hope for better luck.

Comment

i get pm's asking for stuff like that all the time. get over it, who cares dude. whats it gunna do if he's banned? the only thing i can see u wanting out of this is for him to stop pming u. i think its a better idea to let a moderator know about this (not the whole cb7tuner world) and have them pm the guy telling him to not pm u anymore at your request.

Comment

im with r33. i had mine paid for in about 10 minutes of looking. people just cant think on their own anymore.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Instead of making a thread about an inapropriate response you should have PM'd a mod or deev. just my .02
          My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

i don't see why we always use THIS site as a reference to what is played out. of course everyone has the same shit, cause we're a huge concentration of 4th genners....

i mean according to most people
            EVERYONE has ITR's
            EVERYONE has an H22
            and
            EVERYONE has/wants a chargespeed and a flushmount and foglights.

so what....out here, where i live, in the real world....i've never come accross another accord with itr's a chargespeed anything, an h22....and very few have foglights....

even if every single person on here had a chargepseed, it would still be stoooopid original outside of your computer.

but yeah that guy was a dick.

Comment

maybe he should have. but the response he got was totally out of line. . . maybe that picture of the noob forum is more accurate than we know.
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

proper response

i agree..no one in my town has a cb7 with an h2 drop. i see cb7s all the time, but there stocked out by old ladies and young kids driving their old laies car. theonly handful of decent looking cb7s in my part of the country have only had a couple of hundred of dollars put into them and its things likes wings and amber lights, etc. no one has fogs, no one has h22s and no has 5 or 6K to drop into their 175000 mile+, 13 yr old honda. there not far from me. just ppl with a car that has little potential and all they want to do is be unique and accepted as someone whos turned a turd into a decent piece of machinery.

Comment

fuck chargespeed invest money into some real mods and not rice for god sakes

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    fuck chargespeed invest money into some real mods and not rice for god sakes
                    To each their own. Some like looks, some like power, some like both.
                    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

I get pm'ed and IM'ed with lazy shit like that all the time. Perks of being on the forum. Some people expect you to spoonfeed them. Its sad, but true.

Comment

i dunno i have mixed feelings about it. i know how much it sucks to look and look for something and come up empty. however, i do know my way around the net and know how to search for things. a lot of people are very lazy and or ignorant.
                        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

I consider myself to be a very lazy person, but Im not too lazy that I wont search around to find soemthing I want.

anyways, in addition to my first response I feel I should add this.

R33, even though the response you got was totally uncalled for, so was this thread. like someone said earlier, you could have just PMed a mod about the issue.
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

proper response/long story(?)

thats how i am. ive been a car/honda entusiast since before i could drive, and im just now getting my own honda to play with. ive spent my share of time on the net only to either come up empty orfind the parts i want or need are WAY out of my budget. But i feel that we're all cb7s right? we dont all live in the same city so the chances of you seeing someone with a cb7 identical to yours is slim to none. what about engines??? we're all dropping h22s and f23s into our cars, so were already identical there. we all have huge loud exhaust, lowered rides, and since cb7 are still a bit hard to find parts, theres only a few sets of headlights, a few set of tail lights and we all have them. long story short--you get a dozen cb7s together and chances are, 2 of them are gonna have the same headlights, 2 of them are gonna have the same tail lights, grilles, etc. If you dont wanna tell, dont. those of you or us, who want to know and dont get told--get over it, move on. the sun will rise on another day. those of you who tell-thank you and we aprreciate it greatly.

Comment

pm me

anyone wanting to pm me, do it. im outta herrre. cya.

Comment

Working...
                              X