Thieves targeting unlocked cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves targeting unlocked cars

So last night i went out with a friend i hadn't seen in years, when i went to drop him back off we were talking inside my car which was parked in front of his house when we noticed 4 teenagers(oldest one being around 15) walking down the street like most of us did as kids but quickly saw them walking up to cars on the street pulling up on door handles. As i saw them pull on the first one i pointed it out to my friend whom was talking and did not hear me, i then saw them open a door and go inside of a car but as this is happening one of the idiots walks up to MY car(remember we are inside) and opens the door; as soon as he opened and heard me yell he jumped and ran followed by his boys who were trying to open cars across the street. Anyway they got away and i kept pressing for my friend to call the agency or officer in charge to let them know as i notified the people whose cars they had opened, not even 5 minutes later i see them down on the other block doing the same thing so i yelled and my friend started insisting we should follow them to record them. As we are driving around i realize how stupid this whole plan is and advice him to stop and go back and simply let the police handle the situation as we did manage to get a pick of two of the guys. As i left his house i kept thinking how lucky i had been that i decided to leave my gun at home as most certaintly it would of ended up with me in jail, a friend of my brother killed 4 punks trying to kick in the door in his house and the families still had the nerve to give him shit over choosing to use deadly force to defend his home; this would not have gone well even if we would of belt wipped one of them. He told me this morning that he posted the pictures on his neighborhood page and people are saying they have seen them breaking into houses and cars before so i simply advised him to stay vigilant.
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

About a 2 months ago, same thing happened in my neighbor and in fact my cars. I always check my locks before going to bed every night. But my security camera caught the action in realtime and sent me a notification. Luckily for the kid, I had my notifications off due to love bugs setting it off. If I didn't he would have had a rude awakening. But the kid was wearing gloves and even knew he was being recorded yet he still attempted to try our cars.

That's crazy the kid didn't even see you in the car, I would have lost my shit, way to keep your cool.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
      About a 2 months ago, same thing happened in my neighbor and in fact my cars. I always check my locks before going to bed every night. But my security camera caught the action in realtime and sent me a notification. Luckily for the kid, I had my notifications off due to love bugs setting it off. If I didn't he would have had a rude awakening. But the kid was wearing gloves and even knew he was being recorded yet he still attempted to try our cars.

That's crazy the kid didn't even see you in the car, I would have lost my shit, way to keep your cool.
      I was laughing about that later on specially since we were watching music videos released over the years we didn't see each other, he is one of two people that like music as much as i do so we were deep on youtube as they first turned the corner and the reason he didn't pay attention when i first saw them trying to open the first truck. Sadly these kid wont learn until something heavy happens which will most likely end up with one of them gone, as i was growing up i knew kids like them and as cool as they were always with me i knew better than to do some of the stuff they were doing which ended up keeping me away from most of the bullcrap they got themselves into. Out of all the kids on my block that hung out only about 3 of us made it out of the hood and the rest are either dead, in jail or stuck blaming some imaginary formula for not being able to make it out; its quite sad but there are some that only dated and worked within our area because going out of it was seen as being a sellout. We live in a dark period when most kids dont have someone to look up to other than a persona on TV or radio, they dont have proper guidance and a stern hand to keep their ass in line and away from jail or the morgue. As you get older you kind of get wiser as to what is worth what and what isn't, i am trying to start a new page in life and something like battery even for defending my property would most likely keep me from finding a job on the field since it requires constant vetting from HS.

Comment

The scary part is, these new kids have ZERO concept of fear, consequences, or repercussions. They will go much further than you in a conflict and it won't have a good out come for anyone.

I definitely would've lost it. I already had my CB stolen. Second time around with me being there would've been a full blackout...

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
          The scary part is, these new kids have ZERO concept of fear, consequences, or repercussions. They will go much further than you in a conflict and it won't have a good out come for anyone.

I definitely would've lost it. I already had my CB stolen. Second time around with me being there would've been a full blackout...
          Back when i still DD my CB i actually saw some shithead inside of it trying to start it near the Houston Galleria, anyway i had decided early that day to leave my peacemaker at home and so once cops got there i was still losing my shit as he got off the car and got into a second car but took the authorities close to 3 hours to get there even as it happened in my employers parking lot. I made the comment to the cop that this was the particular reason why people take matters into their own hand to which he responded that all they could get him on was trespassing and nothing more because he simply did not get a chance to take my car. That just goes to show that you are more likely to get prosecuted for defending your property than the thiefs for trying to take it, since two days ago i joined the nexdoor group and there is an individual who got some 15 year old breaking into his property to which the cops did nothing because he is a minor but seems he has also started stealing mail in search for gift cards i am guessing? Seems like just as William Munny had to dig up the part he had left behind we might need to bring old school 80-90s violence to this days.

Comment

Working...
          X