Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Aliens are real !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^ love your avatar...now that's alien like lmao
    VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
    1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
    MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

its a tessaract, i pulled it off wikipedia, cuz i thought it was beautiful. it is in the action of "spinning"

it is a cube that is in the 4th dimension. I originally had double spinning one, but it made me sick seeing it REALY quickly

I admit, i recently googled it after watching "a wrinkle in time", the only reason i watched it is cuz i read the book as a kid. not a bad movie. and not a bad book. good over-coming evil, space, adventure, my favorite elements for a fun adventure story.
      Last edited by KB7; 07-04-2011, 04:30 AM.
      _

Comment

I beleve in aliens.....there called transformers
        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

i do agree with you, humans are always looking on ways to get richer. but we dont even know how aliens think.
          to humans' understanding, it takes 80+ years to get to the next star. this being said, havent you heard the theory of light speed travel? its the theory that if matter travels at the speed of light that it turns into a mass of energy at the time of travel which reduces the actual aging process of the matter. we also have to take into consideration that if aliens have reached us, they have far superior technology to us. just think of this, in the past two decades how much hasnt technology advanced? it went from computers the size of rooms to a freaken smartphone, and countless other technologys. so if its advanced that much for us, think of how much it hasnt advanced for aliens. maybe they invented instant teleportation.
          And back to the invasion thing. you said humans have always been an race that likes to invade, and look how close we are to a nuclear third world war. if aliens thought the same way, they probably would have eliminated each other already. maybe they have a different mind set. an alliance maybe? really any thing falls into possibilities? maybe they are at war with other aliens near them and they need help. maybe they want us as test monkies. pets, food, they want to extract the life from us to revive their race? the possibilities are endless. which is why i think if there was an alien race that really wanted to invade us already, they would have.
          i never said aliens dont exist. its ridicoulous to think that out of the whole universe, (ust our galaxy alone is too large for us to even begin to understand, and there are said to be countless other galaxies out there) we are the only life forms. if we do come into contact with aliens, lets hope its a peaceful one, and don't jump to the assumption that they are going to invade us.
          all i know is that i call dibs on bumble bee

Comment

Did not watch the video.... But with how big we believe the Universe is it would be pretty delusional to believe we are the only intelligent life.

Comment

Fact. We know more about outer space than we do about the depths of our own oceans. If you think aliens do not exist take a look at some of the shit we have found down there and then ponder again.

Fact. I am an alien.
              Life's a garden. Dig it.

Comment

after seeing this thread. i went to see the movie super 8. very good movie.

i've seen some things that were very unidentifiable. whether it was from another planet or our government. i dont know.
                "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I don't care if aliens exist or not...

Until they start shooting frickin' laser beams.
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I believed in UFO and Aliens... because there is just so much universe, planets and galaxys out there.

However I never see or withness any UFO or any Alien before so I cannot say to everybody that they really exist.
                    Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                      Did not watch the video.... But with how big we believe the Universe is it would be pretty delusional to believe we are the only intelligent life.
                      according to pastor terry jones of that florida church we are alone in the universe, god told him so during the saturday night phone call
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

The Rare Earth theory... the concept that we are the only intelligent life in the universe because we are the only occurrence of all the tiny interweaving factors that are necessary to cultivate intelligent life. (it gets far more involved... but that's a basic thread)

Personally, I think such a theory is bullshit. The theory suggests an environment that is perfectly suited to us... yet it also supports the concept of evolution, which involves adaptation. Life on this planed evolved to be compatible with the environment, and is continuing to do so.

"alien" life (they're only aliens to us... we're the aliens to them...) is not only possible, it is probable. However, just as we have never directly encountered them, it is just as likely that they have never encountered us. Some of them may be more advanced than we are, some may be less. Those that are more advanced probably have little interest in our underdeveloped world, simply because we're extremely primitive to them. They're only interested in observing us. Hell... attempting to communicate with us could seem as absurd to them as it would be for us to attempt to communicate on a human level with a fish.

However, any form of extraterrestrial life PROBABLY isn't going to give us a light show to announce their presence. If they want to be known, they'll be a bit less cryptic. I'm quite certain that a life form that has developed a means of intergalactic travel would be able to comprehend and assimilate our primitive forms of communication, and be smart enough to do so. Very likely, if "aliens" visit us... they will be capable of speaking or writing every human language.

Comment

^^That is the smartest freaken reply ive read so far. I agree

Comment

Wow, I watch ALL of these UFO shows on TV and have seen very little of what was in this video, whats up with that??? I will say the one in CA in Jan of this year was pretty much debunked as a team of sky divers with flares was able to almost 100% replicate the video...some of yall probably saw this on that Truth or Fiction show (or what ever its called). I gotta admit....that call in was freaky, if this dude is for real we are SCREWED! LOL

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              The Rare Earth theory... the concept that we are the only intelligent life in the universe because we are the only occurrence of all the tiny interweaving factors that are necessary to cultivate intelligent life. (it gets far more involved... but that's a basic thread)

Personally, I think such a theory is bullshit. The theory suggests an environment that is perfectly suited to us... yet it also supports the concept of evolution, which involves adaptation. Life on this planed evolved to be compatible with the environment, and is continuing to do so.

"alien" life (they're only aliens to us... we're the aliens to them...) is not only possible, it is probable. However, just as we have never directly encountered them, it is just as likely that they have never encountered us. Some of them may be more advanced than we are, some may be less. Those that are more advanced probably have little interest in our underdeveloped world, simply because we're extremely primitive to them. They're only interested in observing us. Hell... attempting to communicate with us could seem as absurd to them as it would be for us to attempt to communicate on a human level with a fish.

However, any form of extraterrestrial life PROBABLY isn't going to give us a light show to announce their presence. If they want to be known, they'll be a bit less cryptic. I'm quite certain that a life form that has developed a means of intergalactic travel would be able to comprehend and assimilate our primitive forms of communication, and be smart enough to do so. Very likely, if "aliens" visit us... they will be capable of speaking or writing every human language.
                              We have tried to communicate with dolphins before. I know they're not fish, but still.

I feel like they would at least try to communicate with us.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
                                We have tried to communicate with dolphins before. I know they're not fish, but still.

I feel like they would at least try to communicate with us.
                                They are too smart to talk to us...i think they have it figured out, no bills, no health care, no terrorism, no hate and selfishness....and the list goes on, all they do is swim around naked in the ocean and have fun beating the crap out of the bullys of the ocean (sharks). lol

Bought from Darkcloud

http://wheelflip.com/r/DrAkE

Comment

Working...
                                X