quakerjoe : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc

Never noticed that rear deck carpet...looks all plush and nice...lol. What kind of material is that? Did you have a hard time removing the 3rd brake to do all that?
    well first off you have to pull out the rear deck cover then you literally have to cut the 3rd brake light out of the deck. then you have to fiber glass over it so there no gap where the 3rd brake light use to be.... after that you can do what ever you want... maybe like reupholster it... like i did... (just a side note. I broke all of the clips when I pulled that thing off. It sucked.)

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

That sucks

I thought it just un-screwed/un-clipped...

Damn. I dont wanna go through all that. Looks clean though. Keep em posted.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe
        BTW the reason I'm going to repaint my wheels white is because it is much cheaper, quicker, and mainly cause I want my cb back
        joe, in case you didnt know, there is a guy on 417racing that does powdercoating for pretty cheap. that would be a LOT more durable than painting your wheels. you should think about hitting him up, his name is black94t on the board.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
          joe, in case you didnt know, there is a guy on 417racing that does powdercoating for pretty cheap. that would be a LOT more durable than painting your wheels. you should think about hitting him up, his name is black94t on the board.

only one problem... the wheels are in tennessee... that and I dont have any other wheels to use ( at least none that have tires) while the tires are being powder coated... but thanks for the tip man... btw...are you as excited as i am?

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe
            only one problem... the wheels are in tennessee... that and I dont have any other wheels to use ( at least none that have tires) while the tires are being powder coated... but thanks for the tip man... btw...are you as excited as i am?
            excited about what? i just want to see your car in one piece so we can do another shoot!
            btw, i have some steelies with tires if you want some temp. wheels.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

i like the self made shift boot... nice work...
              and like how you put the amp on the side.
              MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                excited about what? i just want to see your car in one piece so we can do another shoot!
                btw, i have some steelies with tires if you want some temp. wheels.

those could be pretty useful... ill let you know when I get my car back and i'll try and get that done... thanks man

Originally posted by samuri88
                i like the self made shift boot... nice work...
                and like how you put the amp on the side.

thanks man... unfortunately someone stole my amp while it was in the body shop... My brother forgot to take it out and well someone decided to be ignorant. I guess they needed it more than I did...

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

any updates man? how close is it to making its reborn debut in springfield?

Comment

well... progress is slow and hard to come by, my brother is super busy right now, but I have ironed out a couple details with him and I'm not going buck wild on this motor any more. It will still have some upgrades but it will not be what I was wanting.

I realized that I have more potential in my mr2 with some new things that people have figured out.
                    I should have a sub 5 sec 0-60 car when I get done with the mr2. (i'll tell you more about it, just give me a holler)

But Im still longing to get my cb back so I can drive it. that and so I can start work on my mr2. BTW theres no way im getting rid of my cb(it looks better than my mr2, it just cant go as fast.)

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

ok so I sent some more money down to my brother today and He should be taking the block to the shop to get it cleaned up and then also decking the cylinder head. (just to clean it up nothing major) I will be ordering bearings and gaskets as soon as my brother gets back to me with the sizing on the bearings for my motor.

Thats all I can saw right now. Ive got to get to work.

Peace out

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Sounds good Joe.

We are definitely gonna have to put together a Mid-Mo thing. Now that ive bumped into a few CBs around here and came across a few mid-mo tuner sites...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

any news on the accord, joe?

Comment

BUMP x2

KC Meet 09/13. Me, WilliamW and hopefully another mid-mo person are going...any chance of things going that direction? Let us know.

Comment

Sorry guys I'm so swamped right now. Im going to school full time, working three part-time jobs, one of which is teaching high school students in the mornings. So unfortunately I wont be able to show guys

I do have some updates though!
                              About a month ago I went down to Tennessee for my brothers graduation and I got to drive my cb. It's not doing to well right now. the exhaust needs new gaskets cause its loud as hell and has no back pressure. it seemed lacking to say the least and actually as I was driving it the cv axle went out. haha. not fun.

then the patch panels I had installed already have some bubbles in the primer. But its on the side that looks like poo anyways and I was probablly going to have it redone anyways. so it wasnt so bad.

My brother finally got the driver side window fixed. the problem was the weather stripping that held the window in place.

also my bro just sent my wheels off to the shop to get them painted. They should be back in a couple days.

Oh and the clutch my brother installed doesnt grab very well so it was pretty blah to drive. but I was just so happy to drive it for the little time I got to. haha

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

*update*

So there is the possibility my brother is going off to join the army here in the next couple weeks so he's pushing to get my car done.

This weekend he will be doing the brakes (rotors, pads, and calipers), cv axles (axles and seals), headgasket, wires, exhaust gasket, new poly bushings in the radius rods (we lost one some how), replace the brake fluid, new eccentric bolts in the rear ( they're siezed and we can't get the thing aligned until they're replaced), mount the new tires on the wheels ( they are still unpainted, but they have been sand blasted)

I know i'm missing a couple things, but basically I've collected all of the necessary parts to get this thing back to me. If he cant get that all done then my car is going to sit in tennessee for a very long time... lol

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Working...
                                X