Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pm sent.

Comment

sorry for bringing this back, but there is a difference with the c-pillar. when stopping at high speeds i noticed that my car doesnt dip forward as much any more, this really helped me while i was driving in the canyon and my tires broke loose and i was going for a cliff and if my car dipped forward like it used to then i wouldve been sliding forward more. i used a 92-95 civic bar btw, it cam up short, but u had to buy longer screw and took out myseatbelts

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

Originally posted by enVmeACCORDngly View Post
        sorry for bringing this back, but there is a difference with the c-pillar. when stopping at high speeds i noticed that my car doesnt dip forward as much any more, this really helped me while i was driving in the canyon and my tires broke loose and i was going for a cliff and if my car dipped forward like it used to then i wouldve been sliding forward more. i used a 92-95 civic bar btw, it cam up short, but u had to buy longer screw and took out myseatbelts

Comment

Originally posted by enVmeACCORDngly View Post
          EF/DA C-pillars fit with no mods...

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
            EF/DA C-pillars fit with no mods...
            arent you guys running a whole mess of washers?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
              arent you guys running a whole mess of washers?
              I've heard of people having to use washers, but i helped Jak_frostwhite with his and it had enough adjustment to allow it to fit on without washers

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
              Frost White Member 13
              My Ride
              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by UrDoneSRH View Post
                thats cool stuff

and for the record, ive had sex with 3 diff girls in my car so far

its very good for sex lol

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
                  I've heard of people having to use washers, but i helped Jak_frostwhite with his and it had enough adjustment to allow it to fit on without washers
                  ah, were you guys maxing out the adjustment? Like was there a few threads left on the bar to turn?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    ah, were you guys maxing out the adjustment? Like was there a few threads left on the bar to turn?
                    From what i remember we didn't max out the adjustments, there was still a decent amount thread on there, but i dont remember exactly how much measurement wise since it was over a year ago.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                    Frost White Member 13
                    My Ride
                    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Do you have to cut plastic to bolt it ? And does it arrive on the head of passengers in a 4 door ?

Comment

Measured but C-pillars don't fit any of our coupes. The c-pillar on the coupe is +50 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                          Measured but C-pillars don't fit any of our coupes. The c-pillar on the coupe is +50 inches.
                          whoa whoa whoaa!! h.o. a sec! do you mean i cnt put one in my coupe?? does anyone one have one in there coupe?? i want one badd! wanna put this in b4 i put my tints on.
                          2004 Accord Sedan CM6 (daily)
                          Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
                          1990 Accord Coupe CB7 (project)
                          H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

Comment

Old ass post i know, but do these fit coupes?

Comment

Aww....if they don't fit coupes I'm gonna be a lil sad.

life is good.

Comment

so will this allow people to still sit back there?
                                i need like a side angle pic
                                if so this is goin on my to do list
                                -Tyler

Comment

Working...
                                X