Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ca i use blow off valvule in m honda 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ca i use blow off valvule in m honda 92

I want to know want do i need to perform my accord 92.
    i want to use a blow off valvule but what do i need ?? help

Uhm...

Comment

wat?

really?

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
        wat?

really?
        fasho pimpin. u no the deal-i-o.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by midnightpearl91 View Post
          Uhm...
          yes can i do this.
          i investigated and i can do it but i want your opinions.
          im new at these

Comment

do you have a turbo, if yes you can if no you cant

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
              basically it.

No boost, no reason to have a blow off on your intake tube. If your boosted, then you need one

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
                I wanna turbo charge my accord and then the blow-off valvule.
                it isnt to expensive but i want your opinion..

Comment

A blow off valve is used to release the compressed intake charge from a turbo when the throttle plate is closed. If you do not have a turbo, installing a blow off valve will do absolutely nothing. If you have a turbo system installed, you NEED a blow off valve, or you could damage your turbo. It is a necessary part.

I see that you are from Mexico. You are very difficult to understand. If typing in Spanish is easier for you, do that. We have many Spanish-speaking members that would be happy to help you.
                  If you could attempt to type in English, and then follow that in Spanish, that would be best.

Veo que usted es de México. Usted es muy difícil de entender. Si escribir en español es más fácil para usted, hacer eso. Tenemos muchos miembros que hablan español que estaría encantado de ayudarle.
                  Si usted podría intentar escribir en Inglés, y luego se sigue que en español, que sería lo mejor.
                  Por favor, disculpe mi español terrible!

Comment

+1 for deev. si es corectumundo

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      A blow off valve is used to release the compressed intake charge from a turbo when the throttle plate is closed. If you do not have a turbo, installing a blow off valve will do absolutely nothing. If you have a turbo system installed, you NEED a blow off valve, or you could damage your turbo. It is a necessary part.

I see that you are from Mexico. You are very difficult to understand. If typing in Spanish is easier for you, do that. We have many Spanish-speaking members that would be happy to help you.
                      If you could attempt to type in English, and then follow that in Spanish, that would be best.

Veo que usted es de México. Usted es muy difícil de entender. Si escribir en español es más fácil para usted, hacer eso. Tenemos muchos miembros que hablan español que estaría encantado de ayudarle.
                      Si usted podría intentar escribir en Inglés, y luego se sigue que en español, que sería lo mejor.
                      Por favor, disculpe mi español terrible!
                      thanks men and i undestand englih perfectly but im not as good in grammar
                      well and you know the prize of turbo fro a accord or aprox. ???

Comment

you can go to ebay
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-91...#ht_4735wt_960
                        or for a little cheaper you can find a 2nd gen eclipse and grab the exhust manifold, the turbo, the bov, the injectors, and fab your own in your garage

Comment

I wouldn't trust an ebay turbo.

Honestly, your best bet is to do EXTENSIVE research, until you know enough to be able to build your own turbo system.

If you have no trouble reading English, then there are two books you should definitely read:

Honda/Acura Engine Performance by Mike Kojima
                          and
                          Maximum Boost by Corky Bell

Both of those books will explain things perfectly. Read those, and you'll understand exactly what you need.

I know people that have built junkyard turbo systems for $600. I know people that have spent over $10,000 PROPERLY building their engine, and all the turbo components for it.

It all depends on your goals, and how reliable you want your car to be. Knowledge is most important.

Comment

well said, and thats why deev is a car guru

Comment

Hardly. I've done suspension, clutch, and brake pads. That's it. I've never swapped an engine. I've never taken an engine apart. I've never installed a turbo system. I read. That's it.

Comment

Working...
                              X