• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shay91Racer : 1992 Accord EX

Shay: 1992 Accord EX

UPDATED: 10-04-12

:::Story:::
    I bought this car for $300. The cam had broke in it so it had to be replaced. Its an original a6 with 221.xxx on the odo. Instead of replacing the cam, I replaced the head. Slapped it on with a new headgasket and torqued it down. Timing belt, water pump, and the tires were all new. 2 owner's before me, I'm the 3rd, and this car was babied. It runs smooth and quiet. Might just leave it completely original... I doubt that but you never know.

:::Engine:::

F22A6
    Short/Cold Ram Not Installed
    Cusco Strut Bar Installed
    5spd Trans.
    Odo: 231.XXX
    -that's it, it's original everything-

:::Exterior:::

JDM 1-Piece Headlights Installed
    JL Grille - Installed
    JDM Sidemarkers Received
    Tinted Taillights (was)
    Clear Taillights (now)
    Tinted Windows (5%-Rear 20%-Front)
    3A Racing Exhaust
    Stock Bottle Caps (was)
    17" Traxx Rims (now)
    215 40 17 BlueStreak Stiletto (All Around)

:::Interior:::

Stock Tan
    Power Acoustik Flushmount tweeters - Installed
    Power Acoustik 6x9 speakers (rear) - Installed
    Power Acoustik 4" speakers (front ) - Installed
    Original everything down to the shift boot.
    OEM Tape Deck (was)
    Pioneer HU (now)

:::To Do List:::

GO LOW
    BB6 Cluster Swap
    GSquared or Mugen Styled Lip
    Header (top done/stock DP)

:::Pictars:::

Tail lights at night

03-25-2010 Pictures[/I][/U][/B][/SIZE]

Clear tails (thanks Tommi)

JL Grill

Last edited by Shay91Racer; 10-04-2012, 05:22 PM.
    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

bumps in a bump
    Member's Ride Thread

Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185

Comment

that looks good glad to see you bounce back
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

thanks man.
        Member's Ride Thread

Comment

whats next
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

I have no idea. Right now everythings at a stand still.
            Member's Ride Thread

Comment

clean cb7 you got there.you got to push it don't stand still got to make it happen.cb got alot of potential.

Comment

well i just don't know if I want it stock or not... but the pimp in me, won't let it stay stock anyway so just waiting for the money to come in.
                Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Clean cb........
                  more and better pics please...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

clean cb

Comment

dont u just love picking these cars up for so cheap? nice find. happy building!

Comment

thanks... bump
                        Member's Ride Thread

Comment

so i'm deciding between a silver or black or royal royal blue. What color should I choose?
                          Member's Ride Thread

Comment

i like silver. time to start working on the car there...it's stock

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

You are correct is wayyyy tooo stock... but just wait for it... and thats 1 for silver...
                              Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X