No announcement yet.

ThatOneAccord : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You saw my car for sale on craigslist?? When??? I mean I posted an ad about it a little after a week of me buying it but that was in July/august and I never put up pictures.

Yea I'm in the DFW area. Live in Cedar Hill...

Comment

It was probably then I'm almost positive I saw it on there I check Craigslist from time to time looking for cb7's that might have fogs or one pieces lol
      93 Honda Accord Lx
      Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

Oh okay if it was then, it was probably me or the guy I bought it from. I still feel like it was a steal lol he wanted $800 but settled for $550.

Comment

Picked this up about a week and half ago...so the day after my birthday? Ahh I can't remember lol anyways the guy I bought it from is a member on here, didn't get his username tho. Looks to be in great condition, the auto went bad on it so I got everything for $250 which isn't bad. The install was suppose to happen last tuesday but my check was literally $90 short and I'm throwing a party for new years so my next check should cover the expenses of the swap.

Only reason I chose the F22a1 is because I literally could not save up enough cash to purchase the engine, all the necessary parts, and cover the swap cost. I leave for university Jan. 11th so I kinda NEED my car now lol. Plus I was not going to ask my parents for ANYTHING regarding this car. I bought the POS now I have to fix it.

Comment

These came in the mail a couple days ago.

9091 OEM fogs w/ ABC harnesses and OEM button
            OEM radio w/cassette deck and cubby
            OEM map lights from CD accord

All of these bought from a member on here. 180 shipped. Awesome deal!!! So stoked and cannot wait to put these on my car!!!

Last edited by ThatOneAccord; 02-10-2014, 07:03 AM.

Comment

^

Glad to see they finally arrived after this Holiday mailing fiasco.
              RETIRED...

Comment

Yea man they came right on time and are in perfect condition. I will definitely buy from you again.

Comment

So the swap was completed today as was wiring up my fog lights. I'll post a couple pictures later.

One foglight was DOA lol the other shines just fine. Looks good on my little cb. It's got a nice OEM taste/ feel to it. Loving my CB more and more every day.

Comment

The new heart

Fogs lights baby!

Last edited by ThatOneAccord; 02-16-2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

So I decided to play with some images I already had and make them more "vintage" to appear as if I took them with a camera from the late 70s or early to mid 80s. I'm looking at you Canon AE-1 program.

Comment

Working...
                      X