MadSpleen85 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some old Pics to share

To really tell the story of what I have put this car through you really have to see the pics, to be able to see what all we have been through together. So I will let these OLD pics I found do the talking.

FIRST THERE WAS THE HOOD BENDER ON THE ICE (CB vs JEEP)
    Broke the grille into two pieces, broke the headlight glass, dented in the hood, and a minor scratch on the top of the front bumper. Yes the CB is VERY DIRTY

THEN THERE WAS THIS ONE (CB vs TRUCK)
    Lets just say this one was all my doing... Screwing around in reverse and hit a parked truck. Really tore the trunk lid and rear fender up. Again yes the CB is VERY DIRTY

AFTER ALL THAT DAMAGE WAS FIXED AND A FRESH MAACO PAINT JOB(CADDY vs CB)
    While visiting Bri at her house, a old lady visiting the man that lives across the street backed out of his driveway, in her caddy, without looking.... Not too bad looking all that needed to be done was paintless dent repair and a new side molding on the rear drivers side door.

Thats all. Havent got into anything like that since. Thankfully. And all of those are now more then 4 years ago.

Found some old pics of when I first bought the CB too. They are at the top of page 1. Later
    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 02-13-2007, 11:43 PM.

Comment

your car had rain guards? what happened to them?

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
        your car had rain guards? what happened to them?
        The guy that sold it to me didnt want to sell then with it. He was hanging onto them for his daughters car. Later

Comment

Damn you car has been through hell and back...its pretty clean too bad about the salvage title.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

^^^^^^ Yes sir she has... She has taken very good care of me through it all though. But like you said she still has the salvage title which sucks. I am just glad I wasnt the owner when it was totaled, or else I wouldnt have her now. Later

Comment

Can you guess what I did today?

So finally the weather warmed up again, I took this oppertunity to do something that I have been waiting all winter to do.. Can you guess what I did?

See anything new or different?

Anything?

A little closer?

FINALLY

Finally got the old RICER stickers off and replaced them with the CB7Tuner.com decals.

Enjoy..

Now a sneek peak at what else is to come......

Yep finally going to get my JDM Sidemarkers installed. Just have to find someone to help me with the wiring.... Me+Wires=TROUBLE. Stay tuned. Later

Comment

Dont forget to peel off the top layer of the sticker...Otherwise you take a chance at getting pointed at and laughed at, lol. Hey, so what happened to those rims you had on there they looked pretty good.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yeah thanks Mike.. Nicole (hondaccordgrl) pointed that out to me earlier... Im a little slow... As for the wheels... They are sitting in my storage shed right now. One of them is flat and I cant afford new rubber for them right now. They are for sale unless I can save up enough to get all new rubber. Later

Comment

Ok. Tires shouldnt cost too much..I mean depending on what size they are. If theyre 15s or 16s, just pick up some decent cheap tires. Dont worry about expensive street tires...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

The cheap ones are what I have on there now and they are crap.. So I am looking to upgrade a little bit. I am not going to be looking for something that is like 150 a tire but at least something more then 50 a tire like I did before. lol. Later

Comment

Anyone have any suggestions on transfering the template for sidemarkers onto the cardboard? I have a template that I found on here but when I go to transfer it to the cardboard I am way off by like 1/2 an inch. I have made at least 20 cardboard templates with no luck of one that the sidemarker fits snugly in. LMK.. Later

Comment

16 inch tires for 150 each...thats the high end tires..i would go something in the middle

www.tirerack.com

^^good deals, am shoppin there next time...
                          Last edited by sackingz123; 03-08-2007, 06:19 PM.

Comment

So earlier today my little sister and I went out to Shawnee Mission Park to take some pics of our cars and the scenery. So I figured I would post the ones of the CB up here. Enjoy.

Thanks for looking.. Later

Comment

Wow...thats clean! ..I wish mine looked that clean..

Comment

nice hid's how much did they run you?
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X