Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22 injectors on f23 fuel rail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22 injectors on f23 fuel rail

The fuel rail from my blown f22a1 doesn't match the bolt up for the f23a. So I was going to just us its fuel rail with f22 injectors because the plugs on the f23 injectors are different. So I got the f22 injectors on the f23 fuel rail but now it seems the injectors are too big. The fuel rail wont sit down thus forth not able to bolt down. Any help is very much appreciated

So you are trying to use OBD2 products on your OBD1 car?

Comment

0bd2 engine f23a in 91 cb7. Trying to put obd1 injectors on obd2 motor cause the plugs are different on the obd2 injectors

Comment

Reading the bottom section of this link, it doesn't look very promising if the F22 injectors wont fit the F23 fuel rail.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5423

Why would you want to use the F23 anyway?

Comment

Make sure the intake manifold / lower injector 0 gaskets arent stacking.

if the fuel rail holes are too small for the IM studs then drill them out since there is plenty meat on the fuel rail and the studs cant be that much larger gauge.

pictures would help with the problem you are having cause im not familiar with the f23.
          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

F23 is my only option since I have it and my f22 threw a rod. O gaskests aren't stacked, I checked. The f23 fuel rail has 2 mounting holes as the f22 has 3 and there is absolutely nowhere to drill new holes in f22 rail. I'm not able to post pics idk why.

Edit: they both have 2 mounting holes, sorry. But they still don't match up and I don't see any possibility of drilling new holes.
            Last edited by jaemil369; 04-10-2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I found this but it doesn't relate to the F22A.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1955558

Although if the F22A and F22B1 are the same then the F23 rail won't work.

Comment

will the f22 IM fit on the f23?? if so then just use the whole f22 IM with f22 rail
                frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
                  will the f22 IM fit on the f23?? if so then just use the whole f22 IM with f22 rail
                  My only concern is if there are any new sensors used on the F23 IM compared to the F22.

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
                    IIRC that would be a no, there was just a thread asking the same question.
                    Originally posted by Mishakol129
                    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

When y'all are saying "F22" you have to be more specific. While the F22A/H23A1 intake manifold won't work, the F22B1/2/6 will bolt up. Possibly there's a solution for you with an OBD-I manifold from a CD5 Accord. I'm not sure, I'm just helping to brainstorm. If it were me I'd use the F22A head to not worry about that other stuff.
                      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                        When y'all are saying "F22" you have to be more specific. While the F22A/H23A1 intake manifold won't work, the F22B1/2/6 will bolt up. Possibly there's a solution for you with an OBD-I manifold from a CD5 Accord. I'm not sure, I'm just helping to brainstorm. If it were me I'd use the F22A head to not worry about that other stuff.
                        That was the same consensus in the thread I was talking about.

Comment

As I stated in my first sentence in first post f22a1, thanks for everyone's input. Reason being I don't want to Frankenstein it, I want the vtec. But the f22b obd1 intake Mani seems as if thars the route I should take to eliminate my problem. Thanks again, and I'm still open to advice and suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by jaemil369 View Post
                            As I stated in my first sentence in first post f22a1, thanks for everyone's input. Reason being I don't want to Frankenstein it, I want the vtec. But the f22b obd1 intake Mani seems as if thars the route I should take to eliminate my problem. Thanks again, and I'm still open to advice and suggestions.
                            Your gonna have to change your header of you keep the F23 head on, just an FYI.

Comment

If you want VTEC for performance reasons then you're a little misguided.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                              X