Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

questions about exhaust setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

questions about exhaust setup

i currently have an apexi wsII and its only 2.25". i want to go 2.5". i was thinking about es tuning muffler but i dunno. should i just keep the wsII or go with es tuning muffler with custom setup? what performs better and what would give me better overall power?

i currently am running h23 intake manifold, ur underdrive pulley, sri, header and aem fuel rail and soon will be getting a delta 272 regrind and a 75 shot of nitrous. please let me know. thank you
    it's been a while but i'm back!!

no body would really know without rollers but i think 2.5 with current set up is bit big and might kill low trq, but after 272 regrind and 75 shot should prop give some ponnies.

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
    Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

you do realize that the WS2 is 60mm piping. and if you convert that to inches youu get like 2.36'' . just thought id let ya know ur exhaust is slightly bigger than 2.25 lol
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
        you do realize that the WS2 is 60mm piping. and if you convert that to inches youu get like 2.36'' . just thought id let ya know ur exhaust is slightly bigger than 2.25 lol

he is correct i say stick with the WS2, it is a good system. 2.5" is unnecessary unless you are running something a little more powerful, say the H22

Comment

I would stick wit the apex ws because if u run the 2.5 in I heard u loose some torque.
          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Working...
          X