nj meet anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    There isn't anything planned yet... the next one will probably be further South, since everybody but 93lx and goldenboy were from the Philly area today! It kinda sucked to drive 2 hours to a place that turned out to be no fun, when we could've just hung out down here! Hell, there's a Funplex about 5 minutes from the Bennigan's that we all met at to drive up north! It was cool to hang out with 93lx and goldenboy, so at least that made the trip a bit more worth it...

I'll be trying to get something together at Atco Raceway on a Tuesday or Thursday night as soon as it warms up a little more. It's fun to race or watch. Since my car is down, I don't know if I'll be racing the GTP or not. Probably once
    yea i think at the next NJ meet...it should be held in the South Jersey area...we could go to Atco Raceway to spectate and particapate...Hooters for some good azz wings...philly street races to spectate and/or particapate...and maybe just maybe...we could hit up the funplex in our area for some real "Gas-Powered" Go-Kartin...ya kno...
    but who knows... Just let it be a warmer day than today was...
    A wise man sees failure as progress...

Comment

ya man this was a weird meet, I would have left with you guys but my son wanted to play some games. And when i left i got home in 20mins. LOL we took the longest way possiable to get there. If you got off the turnpike were you guys meet up with me it would have been another 20mins away. I wish i knew that before but it's all good. And we do need closer meets i'm down for atco
      "Know Your Rank"

Comment

Werd. Who would've guessed that the guy who brought his kids was the most prepared for this meet!

Atco will be soon for sure, and Sean is planning on getting a junkyard meet together as well. We have a good U Pull It around our way, and they usually have quite a few cb7s... and occasionally some turbo cars with the goodies still intact

Comment

yea guys...N. Jersey is too crowded... now S. Jersey is where yall can do all the cruisin at...im anxious for the Atco and the Junkyard meet...yea n its wierd how the person who organized this meet didnt show up at all...
          A wise man sees failure as progress...

Comment

ya i wanna take a shot at one of the next meets. keep in mind however guys that our junkyard closes around 2 i think so that meet might be an early bird but well worth it. keep an eye out for it. i'll be taking a pole or something on when to do it.

-sean
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

It was nice meeting some of the new local area members, hopefully we can setup more local ones once the warm weather comes in, overall not too bad of a meet fridays was fun though

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
              Frost White Member 13
              My Ride
              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

To all driving so far. I'm not surprised at the turnout as this thread died weeks ago.

Albion closes at noon as far as I know, and they're open Sundays the guy told me.

There's more Philly area people now? Next NJ meet is definately in SJ then. After the big VA meet we should really plan the Atco thing.

Speaking of, to all that might go to the VA meet, maybe we can meet up Friday. Let's see how it plays out...

P.S. Any local want my Optima Red top? I'm getting an odyssey so this is coming out. Shipping sucks so I'd like to sell it locally. 2 years old. $50 PM me
                Last edited by uslspct; 03-05-2007, 02:24 AM.
                Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

sorry for not showin or posting up man. but when u see what did instead u will see it was well worth it (installed tein damper and skunk2 lcas) damn frozen bolts
                  it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

It was aard to meet people from here. We had a couple good laughs at Friday's. Check this out, the waitress told the hostess whose number I got, that I tried to talk to her first. She was pissed, oh well. It was fun. Thanks all, oh yeah, and I need that flush mount. Send me a private message so I can come get it. One!
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb7beast
                      sorry for not showin or posting up man. but when u see what did instead u will see it was well worth it (installed tein damper and skunk2 lcas) damn frozen bolts
                      Not really, you stood us up. Well I forgive you. LOL. Don't take it personal. Congrats on gettin' u'r suspension done.
                      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

nick i've gone to the junkyard @ 12 on weekends and been in there til like 1:30. i'm rather certain the close around 1 or 2ish but i'll have alot of info as things go on.

-sean
                        Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                        Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

well i will definately be at the next meet.
                          it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

sorry i couldnt make it guys had to do something for my mom, hopefully i'll be there next time.

Comment

Working...
                            X