Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

this is poppinbottles car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sick car man

Comment

I'm not a huge fan on this type of look but I actually like it. Its very clean and simple. Nice ride!

Comment

Real nice, glad theres a few of us into custom(not that there's anything wrong with stock/jdm) just glad to see some more.
        BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

damn..you put all the typical rice elements..and made your car clean...this is the first time chrome rims on an accord looked real nice and not tacky..much props maaan..you and cstom lowz have some sick air riiiddesss

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
            damn..you put all the typical rice elements..and made your car clean...this is the first time chrome rims on an accord looked real nice and not tacky..much props maaan..you and cstom lowz have some sick air riiiddesss
            You dont like MY chrome wheels????

For the record, I have air ride, and he has Hydraulics.

Comment

My air is coming this winter,along with some CHROME 18S 0R 19S

Comment

...wow, the color, the lip kit all the way around... im not a fan of the bling but those look nice

what kind of rear lip is that, and those sides too?

car's looking HAWT!!!!
                R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

WOW Nice I love it except the stickers on the front window. What size tire do you have?

Comment

customlowz..your whip is ricey as shit..hell no i dont like them wheels

lmao...you kno i heart your car to....i forgot what rims you had...i jus remmebered that sexy sparkling blackish paint..but both cars flow so nicely

Comment

Very nice...What engine mods do you have?

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22
                      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Yo

I Hade Air Ride....i Think Hydro Is The Way To Go....

Comment

Hey

Stock Motor Intake , Headers , Wires.....h22 Turbo All Show Next Season....

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415
                            My air is coming this winter,along with some CHROME 18S 0R 19S
                            YEAH MAN WE DONT HAVE ALOT OF FANS LOL YOUR RIDES HOT....

Comment

Originally posted by POPPINBOTTLEZ
                              I Hade Air Ride....i Think Hydro Is The Way To Go....
                              I thought you had less troubles with air than juice. Whats been your experience, and what juice setup do you have now and what air setup did you have.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                                Very nice...What engine mods do you have?
                                STOCK MOTOR HEADERS , INTAKE , WIRES UNTILL NEXT SEASON H22 TURBO ALL SHOW...

Comment

Working...
                                X