Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

this is poppinbottles car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doughboy415
    I thought you had less troubles with air than juice. Whats been your experience, and what juice setup do you have now and what air setup did you have.
    I HAD AIR RIDE TECH. IT WAS FUN BUT I WANTED A QUICKER RESPONCE SO HYDROS I WENT...2 CCE COMP. PUMPS , 3 BATTERYS , 10 SWITCHES....LOTS OF FUN DAWG...LOL

Comment

Cool, I'm going with fast valves on my setup with two compressor. In talks with a few companies on sponsorship because of the truck I did(check this http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=59722 ), so not sure whom I'm goingto use.
      Last edited by doughboy415; 10-20-2006, 06:57 PM.
      BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

They Were Just A Few Sponcer Stickers Just 4 That Day At The Show....lol

Comment

Its A 35...i Want 30s Though Lol

Comment

Well The Front Lip Is A Mugen Sides And Rear Are Erebuni....and I Just Recently Added A M3 Lip Wing On The Trunk....

Comment

oh shit dat ride is fuckin sick , really diggin da paint job n dem 20 inch tis's really nice choice for a hydro setup, keep up da good, or should i say... eccelent work man nice job.
              lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
              "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
              check out my mr thread
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

I love with this wheels and love the color!!

Accord Of The Month January 09
                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

thats my homie "poppin"...........do your think

i told you that they will love your car..........i told you

don't get jealous customlowz.....i still loooovvveee yyyooouuu...

Comment

got any motor shots? later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

No ...but Ill Get Some 4 Ya....damn Your Cars Super Clean Love It...sweet

Comment

this is a sick ass ride i cant wait till i can get some bread like yall cats and hit up the air suspension. I still think the car looks muchhhhhhhhhh tighter wit the red hood the black looks kinda tacky but the red is straight pimp makes the whole car look way better . It's definately an art to make chrome look right and this car is right

Comment

dat shit is clean yo! i have a 91 accord with air and dubs also and i wanna go to dros too now cuz i hate waiting for it to fill up with air. i gotta post sum pics up so u can check it out. how much is it for dat setup u got? and how many different rims do u have for ur car cuz it looks like u have 3 different style rims.

thanx for da sig. DFRHonda

Comment

that car sparkles. i love the lip kit. awesome ride.

Comment

Thanx Dawg...i Had Bags...hate It Lol Hydros Quicker Responce....but Im Not Hatin On The Bags Though....i Went Through Like 6 Mayb 7 Sets Of Rims....18s Str8 To 20s...

Comment

do u still got the red hood

Comment

Working...
                                X