No announcement yet.

NJ meet @ end of october

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should I put a link to the honda-tech page on the prelude sites that I am on? I know theres already a thread on b20vtec.com.

Comment

interesting... ill talk to my local people and see who might be up for it...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

wow this might turn out to be our cb7tuner northeast meet for 2007, along with alot of other cars.

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
          got ur message.

see what i can do...i work sundays but if theres gonna be really good turnout i will switch my shift or get off some how cause i dont wanna miss out on the big meet.. .so if it does develop into sumtin big count me in for sure.
          Last edited by ceelooboob; 09-26-2007, 11:12 PM.
          My Members Ride Thread

Comment

all together so far with people im counting on here there are already estimated 55 cars going to be there and its not even october yet. this freakin rocks. i am trying to fill the parking lot and i think i will be successful.

and T3aM 83rD post it up on the prelude site and give them the link to here and to honda-tech which is : http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2106843 this is gonna be awesome

please copy and past the list and add your name people. i just had a death in the family tonight and am disoriented as shit so please help me by doin this and thank you
            Last edited by 90cb7beast; 09-27-2007, 12:14 AM.
            it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
              I've been to both parks before i know johnson has plenty of parking. As for Roosevelt, if its the same one we're talking about that's located down the road from Menlo Park Mall the parking isn't as big, but theres plenty of stuff around the area eats n what not in case the bbq doesn't hold up
              im down for it if nothing comes up. if you are going to go to the meet let me know so we can meet up and go there together like what we did before going out to elmer.
              my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
              MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

the more the merrier. i think, from all the forums this is posted on, i must have about 65 to 75 people coming so far and its not even october yet.

Comment

i might be down, but the ride needs to be repainted.
                  miss my turbo cb7
                  moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]

Mike! i wanna see your car again!

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
                      im down for it if nothing comes up. if you are going to go to the meet let me know so we can meet up and go there together like what we did before going out to elmer.
                      Sounds good deff keep you posted as it gets closer to the date

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                      Frost White Member 13
                      My Ride
                      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

this is gonna be so cool. so far there are roughly 75 people coming in total.

some people on h-t are contributing to makin this a bbq. if anyone would like to contribute let me know ahead of time so i can coordinate accordingly.

Comment

Don't 4get about me. I don't wanna miss this meet Come on philly tuners we gotta represent
                          Arcadia Green Crew #48
                          Arcadia Green- "It's not just a color, It's a lifestyle"
                          My Transformer on myspace
                          Sold to: JakFrostwhite, Icedplaya123
                          Vouch for: Straight_Success, Bcozzi71,IcedPlaya123,RevHard215,F20ACB7,CB7 91/DX
                          RPM we the best!!!
                          Reading/Philly Mob CB7Tuner #1
                          93 Lx Arcadia Green a.k.a Assoluto: R.I.P
                          92 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Xevious: R.I.P
                          93 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Luxo:In service now !!!
                          Are 3 Arcadia Green coupes 2 many !!!

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
                            Sounds good deff keep you posted as it gets closer to the date
                            cool man.
                            my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                            MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Im trying to get some people to go from down here... let you guys know how many people I will be bringing when I know.

Comment

ok cool. from what i was recently told there will be a couple of car crews coming and they will be bringing 20 or more cars each so that will put the meet at over 85 people.

Comment

Working...
                                X