Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

MK1 gold fender flares on CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK1 gold fender flares on CB7

I was at the jy acouple days ago and came across a MK1 golf and i got the urge to pull a fender flare off and test fit it on a cb. Seems like they would fit without much reshaping. I kind of like the wide look so i might go back for these soon, 7 bucks a piece. Let me know what you guys think. Any comments or concerns are greatly appreciated

I like it
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I agree, I like it as well. And you're right, doesn't look like much, if any modifications are needed. I say go for it, for less than 30 bucks, if it didn't work or you don't like it, you're not out a ton.

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
        I like it

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
        I agree, I like it as well. And you're right, doesn't look like much, if any modifications are needed. I say go for it, for less than 30 bucks, if it didn't work or you don't like it, you're not out a ton.
        Yuuppp, might go pick them up in a bit

Comment

I think they'd look good paint matched, BUT, you may need a wider wheel to make it look right.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
            I think they'd look good paint matched, BUT, you may need a wider wheel to make it look right.
            I know what you mean. Im just going to shape them and store them until i findout what wheels at what offset would look good

Comment

Mayb four fronts if the rears don't fit well around the cb arch.
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I love it!!! wish I found these when I had my cb

get them and fab them on!! I want to see these on your cb!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Lol I might go to ecology and pick these up!! Hahaha Nah I won't steal them from you :P they look good
                  1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                  For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

looks pretty sick

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

these things are called clipper kits, kinda hard to find were i live

Comment

That looks damn good!

danf20bcb7 - your sig is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                          That looks damn good!

danf20bcb7 - your sig is awesome
                          lol thanks.

Comment

Contact Mercyboy. He's already installed a set on his CB.

I like it....if you have the wide wheels to go with it. If not, it's pointless.

Comment

Great idea! I love these flares on old Rabbits, I bet they would be awesome on a cb7. Is it just a heat-and-reshape type process?

Comment

Working...
                              X