Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Aftermarket rear lower control arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket rear lower control arm

I have been looking for RLCAs for a long time... here is the link for everyone!
    http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewP...6&idcategory=0

Originally posted by Apexbender View Post
    I have been looking for RLCAs for a long time... here is the link for everyone!
    http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewP...6&idcategory=0
    ya there pretty good i have them on my car for a few months

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Do you have pics of them on?

Comment

Originally posted by Apexbender View Post
        Do you have pics of them on?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Now that I think about it, I've read that one can get the suspension from a 6st V6 accord to make the five lug conversion, so my question is what RLCA should I get since I am planing the conversion, the 90-93 or 97-02?

Comment

Non-adjustable rear lower control arms are '90-'93 Accord specific as the track is wider in the '94-'97. The length of the control arms accommodates this.

Why are you under the impression that because the 6th generation Accord front knuckles (since we're on this topic it's ONLY the '00-'02 Accord V6/'00-'03 TL/CL that have "S5" stamped on the back of them) can be used that it should have any implications on the rear lower control arms?
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I am under the impression that the 6st gen Accord is a one-for-one swap with the one onn the cb7... I have read so many different way to go about that right now right now I am a lot a bit obscuredon the whole "5 lug+rear disc" I have a few junk yard around where I'm stationed at (NC), so which ever way I go I am sure they'll have all the pieces I need, all I have to do is STOP reading so much about it!

Comment

No, you need to read reliable sources like the DIY guides. The one you're referring to is by da9b16 (Lee) and refers to the front knuckles of certain 6th generation Accords. Reread it very carefully before going out and buying something.

This thread doesn't have anything to do with that, though, so if you have further questions on the matter then refer them to the appropriate threads.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                  No, you need to read reliable sources like the DIY guides. The one you're referring to is by da9b16 (Lee) and refers to the front knuckles of certain 6th generation Accords. Reread it very carefully before going out and buying something.

This thread doesn't have anything to do with that, though, so if you have further questions on the matter then refer them to the appropriate threads.
                  I've been seeing Jarrett post a lot lately. He's also answered a lot of asinine questions and very basic ones as well. Seriously guys beginners especially, go to every single "TOPIC" sub forum and read the "stickies" one by one. Read every last drop. I did once and i forgot most of it but at least the rhetorical stuff isn't asked.

Comment

Got it. Thank you for your help...

Comment

Me want some of those!

Comment

Yea they look nice ,, might get some of them ,, what's the center silver part ? what is that called ?
                        10th Anniversary Accord.
                        05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
                          what's the center silver part ? what is that called ?
                          Lower tie bar... Which is pretty much useless.

Comment

Lol! So the tie bar is just cosmetic?

Comment

On our rear subframe design the brace is redundant. In effect you're making it marginally stronger, but not as much as you would if it were a solid design without pivots or threads. Even then, it's not tying in an additional point. Not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X