No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it, I have always wanted one of the nicer ones like this. I surely will NOT sell it ever haha it's too much fun, I doubt I will ever get enough of having one of these. Why did you sell yours?
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Needed money for my CB and it was one of a few things that I had at the time that I could sell to make enough to pay for the repairs. It was a Traxxas Rustler too... on or off road that thing hauled! The more I think about it, the more i want one now. lol
      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

maybe you will just have to get another HAHA sucks you had to sell it to fix your car

Comment

18 DRW SUPERSTATION GRAY (MB1901A-GRAY)

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

SR40C

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

nice tool box and gun

Comment

couldnt find a yamada, so went with GMB..its funny barely filling a 4 jug oil box with over a grand in parts..still cobbling just about done. w00t

Comment

didnt buy it but was given to me because i helped a friend with his mercedes 190e 2.3-16v cylinder head.

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

That's a damn good friend

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                      bought this yesterday. been wanting one of these (off road RC) for a long time. the car was $150 plus 2 batteries and a charger and equaled out to like $200 total. I never expected it to be as fast as it is. I will be having a blast with this. already flipped it twice LMAO
                      I have a traxxas slash brushless 4x4 stadium truck, my son and I are building up and playing with, swaping all parts to aluminum and a larger tekin brushless motor, here's my latest purchase, a new body that i painted red black and white.
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                        I have a traxxas slash brushless 4x4 stadium truck, my son and I are building up and playing with, swaping all parts to aluminum and a larger tekin brushless motor, here's my latest purchase, a new body that i painted red black and white.
                        The blue top pail of drywall compound has better dust control and sands easier.

I see tile mortar and grout there too. New project?
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

x2 on the CGC dust control drywall compound. The extra cost is money well spent!
                          Last edited by GhostAccord; 02-26-2013, 10:08 AM.
                          MR Thread
                          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                            NICE I like how you painted it

Comment

I mostly buy shit for the house now, rarely anything real exciting, but once in a while it's tools or outdoor power equipment which always rocks.

Lately-

Ridgid wet/dry vac. Needed one for dirty house jobs and cleaning the garage out!

This will rock for cleaning out the cars too!!

The wife bought a shelf rack for the guest bathroom, so I put that together yesterday and set it up. Not to bad, kinda cheap but will do the trick.

Can't think of anything else at the moment.
                              My father in law gave me two tool boxes full of random tools and shit that I have yet to go through. He also gave me a box of liquer that he had sitting lol.

Comment

Latest buy, no more CB.

Street-Spec

Comment

Working...
                                X