Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    lingenfelter top end for the 6.0 that im building. Im not too sure what to put it in yet lol

Celica Supra
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      lingenfelter top end for the 6.0 that im building. Im not too sure what to put it in yet lol

Nice cam just laying around in the background.

LOL

Nice score on the heads too. How much if you don't mind me asking?

My vote for a chassis;

rx7

Yeah baby yeah.
      Originally posted by wed3k
      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

A bar stool seems more appropriate.

My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
          A bar stool seems more appropriate.

As cool as that is, it seems like it would pop wheelies at any speed with too much gas and likely kill people.

SOOOO, basically, I vote for this too.

LOL
          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
            you mean like a case fan?
            yes, the 80mm fan port on the back needs a fan there. A 3$ fan will make all the difference as far as cooling the machine.

Comment

Originally posted by emosun View Post
              yes, the 80mm fan port on the back needs a fan there. A 3$ fan will make all the difference as far as cooling the machine.
              Unless of course the power supply unit sand location can provide adequate air flow to ensure proper cooking already.

Comment

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
                ball joint time?

GFX card came in today

Definitely pull that heat sink out and clean it good. Your processor is probably dying from heat stroke lol. Also a rear exhaust fan would help cooling a lot by supplying more air flow.

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                  this ought to be really handy
                  Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
                  I've been thinking about getting one of those.

Have you used it yet

Steve
                  I got one of those. Blitzed right through the job. Amazing tool.

These (Ingalls) are on order, but for some reason that's taking a while to process. I'm itching to get my new sway bars on...

I'm starting to get into horror movies, and this was a really good one:

And, of course, a new book. Steampunk is a somewhat recent genre discovery for me as well and I'm loving it. This particular series is about a 1920s Batman-esque superhero; gadgets and gumshoe detective work, with a futuristic twist. Slightly gory.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
                      I question the validity of this statement. Can you provide a reference? We're speaking about fakeraid here (proprietary "firmware-raid" that is not really hardware accelerated at all and done all via proprietary software drivers), correct? I don't know of any software RAID that has discard (this is what TRIM is, at the block device level) support through and through either, however. I know there is spotty support for discard with RAID 1 (mirroring), but not RAID 0 (striping; not technically RAID), so I could see fakeraid implementations supporting that.

Mods: please feel free to fork this thread with a discussion in the appropriate section if necessary!
                      You could have done 5 seconds of research to validate whether it was true or not, but whatever, here you go.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6161/i...rds-we-test-it
                      Last edited by foamypirate; 03-10-2014, 10:46 AM.
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                          Breed?

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                            Breed?
                            sire: german shepherd/lab dam: apbt

Comment

Cute pup. I love animals, but after having to put one dog down I'm afraid of getting another and having to go through that again.

Library additions:

Finally, all of the parts for my 'maintenance day' are in hand. Tomorrow's going to be busy. Oil, drive belt, rear sway bar + end links.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

got some fresh air force ones
                                MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                                1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Working...
                                X