No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new shop light. Work bench is pretty new as well.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Just paid for some used but near mint 05-06 RSX-S wheels

I've looked at all the aftermarket options DC5 owners go with, but I still think these look best. White Slipstreams and XXR's CCW Classic knockoffs in black were both almost chosen, but in the end these provide the cleanest look. When I've got girls telling me I have a nice car, I want to keep it from straying too 'aftermarket' . Imo, this design looks like it wouldn't be out of place on a Ferrari 360 or 430...
      Last edited by CyborgGT; 10-16-2014, 05:25 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

fleetw00d, that is sweet. My girlfriend would love to have that car
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
          Nice truck, Wes! Looks to be an 83' or 84'?

I'm planning on an LQ4 or LQ9 for my truck down the road, but I am picking up an LS1 this week for my 91' Caprice. That 170HP 5.0L has got to go.
          '84 and got the lq9 for 100 bucks with spun rods.

the ls1's are really coming down in price. im trying to sell a rebuilt one for 2k and there's no bites. surprisingly the 305 in this silverado moves the truck around decent. way better than the dodge 318
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Paid 180 for everything.. and another 100 for my friend to help install it. He did it a few times I havnt. I'm nervous, yyet ill b learning.. I have 2 buy coolant.. this winter is gonna b bad. Plus I havnt done anything to the motor since I bought it 10 yrs ago.. so I'm happy I am doing something about it now. Thanks to all who I pm'd and put up with my questions.

Checked timing belt. Noticed the tooth was worn and on the inner side of the belt the fibers were slightly showing so i got all scared since hondas r interferance motors and went out today and bought.

Waterpump, crank seal, cam seal, balance shaft seal with recall tool so the seal doesnt push itself out, went online and bought gates timin belt, gates balance shaft belt, springs and tensinor.

**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
              fleetw00d, that is sweet. My girlfriend would love to have that car
              I have to fix a few minor problems, then I'll use it while I swap a F22A6 into Ruby. Then, depending on what daughter #3 does if/when she graduates in May, my son will probably need something assuming he gets some kind of job over the summer.
              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Comment

^ are those wheels advan?
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Another Taurus PT-111 lightly used with random 9mm ammo from the same purchase. 190 rounds total. Only paid $225

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                      Another Taurus PT-111 lightly used with random 9mm ammo from the same purchase. 190 rounds total. Only paid $225

Damn at that price how could you not buy...... reminds me I need a gun soon because shtf soon I can feel it coming
                      " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

nice, the 2 doors are harder to find. reminds me of the 2 door tahoes just not as cool lol.

i just sold my dodge ram today and i want to buy the razor crazy cart xl......but for 800 bucks im going to see if it can get me to work.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

I want a crazy cart too but dang that interior is nice for a $550 ride
                          " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                            nice, the 2 doors are harder to find. reminds me of the 2 door tahoes just not as cool lol.

i just sold my dodge ram today and i want to buy the razor crazy cart xl......but for 800 bucks im going to see if it can get me to work.
                            I don't know much about them. But yeah it's a two door. Other than that I cannot find anything else "Sport" would mean.

Yeah, I'd much rather have a 2 door Tahoe. The 4.0 in these things are pretty weak.

Originally posted by spiderpig View Post
                            I want a crazy cart too but dang that interior is nice for a $550 ride
                            It's not bad, I went and got it, parked it then took pics. So that's exactly how it looked when I paid for it. It should clean up ok.

Comment

you need to gear them. my friend's prerunner ranger has a tired 4.0 with a 5 speed and it gets up okay but it has 33's and 4:11
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                                you need to gear them. my friend's prerunner ranger has a tired 4.0 with a 5 speed and it gets up okay but it has 33's and 4:11
                                I would keep this one if it were a 5 speed. And gearing makes sense. I don't know what they typically have as for gears factory but I would guess around a 3.55. I know my 94 B3000 has 3.45s.

Comment

Working...
                                X