Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lift Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
    Sell your cb, find some other POS to ruin.
    Bruh..its my damn car..ill do wateva tha hell i want...im put dat hoe on some chromed out 9000 dollar player rims with a custom blue paint job lift it up about 2 inches do all my interior black with japanese headlight and tailights tvs and touchscreens all through dat bitch ...tint the windows 15% or 20 maybe and redo my headers downpipe and exhaust...new cams...and rockerarms and springs....plus i got a h22a in dat hoe so ima have the fastest honda where im from.....everybody round here ride Crown Victorias and Grand Marquises...i wanna be diffrent ya dig...but thanx anyway

Comment

im not chur bruh........bruh!

Comment

yes mam

Comment

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
          Bruh..its my damn car..ill do wateva tha hell i want...im put dat hoe on some chromed out 9000 dollar player rims with a custom blue paint job lift it up about 2 inches do all my interior black with japanese headlight and tailights tvs and touchscreens all through dat bitch ...tint the windows 15% or 20 maybe and redo my headers downpipe and exhaust...new cams...and rockerarms and springs....plus i got a h22a in dat hoe so ima have the fastest honda where im from.....everybody round here ride Crown Victorias and Grand Marquises...i wanna be diffrent ya dig...but thanx anyway
          whats the point in even having the h22 in a highriser??? your throwing away all of your handling... a civic with a d15 will out run your car if the road has 1 or 2 curves in it...

do what ever you want to your car... its your car... but still its going to be a waste of a cb7

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

yes mam
            lolipwnt.
            h22a ftw
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

why lift a cb7 wow i have seen ppl lift like chevys or fords and put like 22s on em but they r so stupid.

dont lift ur cb7 its a waist of a good cb7

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
              96 lexus sc300 DD
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

well tha reason im puttin it on 18s is because i own a pair of 18s..but you right...shit since im lifting the car up about 3 inches i might as well throw some ds on dat bitch...lol...do i need to upgrade any suspension parts?

"i might as well throw some ds on dat bitch"

"Throwing D's on it" is referring to Dayton Wire Wheels not DUB's. If your going by the "Throwing D's on it" made popular buy Rich Boy and kinda Soulja Boy I guess.

BTW: I don't listen to that crap.. I don't know why I know that.

Comment

seen t5hat commercial where a stundent has a bunch of F's on his report card and he tells the teacher to throw some D's on that bitch

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

ive seen a cb with some 13 inch daytons around here,it was different.

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
                      seen t5hat commercial where a stundent has a bunch of F's on his report card and he tells the teacher to throw some D's on that bitch

Comment

i would smack someone if i saw some D's up on it or even lifted

why mess with perfection stock rims or no rims

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
                        96 lexus sc300 DD
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

Its your car do wtf you want with it

Comment

Seems like a cool idea at first, but think about it... you would probably need to make spacers that will lower the mounting points for the struts... also need to fabricate some brackets for the control arms to minimize stress on balljoints. At that point you may or may not be able to align the wheels properly so you may go through many tires very quickly (which = $$$)

Also you will have to crawl around corners because the car will become unstable. Another thing, you have no idea how much 22 inch wheels will slow you down, your h22 will feel very weak after you add all that weight to the car.

I wouldn't trust any shop doing a job like that unless it is an expensive shop with good reputation. But then you will have to ask yourself, is it worth it to spend all that money on making an Accord look strange and everybody laughing at you?

EDIT: sorry, you said 18s, not 22s.
                            18s with stock suspension will be a pretty high ride
                            Last edited by rexload; 07-07-2008, 10:24 AM.

Comment

I've Never Seen A Lifted Cb7 But I Have Seen One That Had 20tis Rims On It...but He Does Have Some Air Lift Thing On It...idk I'll Ask Him =]

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                                Sell your cb, find some other POS to ruin.
                                x2 ...

Comment

Working...
                                X