No announcement yet.

Alex13mod : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your making nice progress. Looking good so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchmyhandle View Post
      Your making nice progress. Looking good so far!
      Thanks Ill keep everyone updated trying to get everything done this year.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Looks like your moving right along. How do you like the rsx seats?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
          Looks like your moving right along. How do you like the rsx seats?
          Thanks man, the RSX seats are super comfortable I recommend them if you are planning to do a leather interior upgrade.

Comment

OK guys good news if weather is well tomorrow through firday the car will be lowered with all the new goodies.

PICS will be on soon so stay tuned!!

Comment

bump*
              Suspension ist not installed yet but hopefully this week, due to my boy Excalibur had to remove the H23A Blue top from my old CB7 due to the city complained about the brown one sitting there too long. I'll see if I can get some pics of the old CB7 engine being removed.

Pics Pending...

Comment

Nice Progress. Where the RSX seats hard to install? What was involved?

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
                  Nice Progress. Where the RSX seats hard to install? What was involved?

Steve
                  I bought them off Excalibur from his Blue CB the rails where fabbed by his friend shop for 80.00 bucks.

Comment

Update:
                    Here are some teasers until suspension is done:

After new bearing the new one decided to go hmm..claimed warranty

Thanks to EXCALIBUR all this is possible.

Had to order:
                    New Sway bar bushing only lasted like 6 months or less going poly filled bushing
                    Also ordered Poly Filled Trail Arm Bushing will be pressed in sometime this week once it arrives.
                    Final results are coming soon.

Comment

I'm curious what your ride height will be with the SS set to that height. I just purchased a set and I have them on the lowest they will go, but never installed them yet. can you take a pic when you are done the install of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                        I'm curious what your ride height will be with the SS set to that height. I just purchased a set and I have them on the lowest they will go, but never installed them yet. can you take a pic when you are done the install of them?
                        I will As soon as we get the bushing since we had to take the knuckle off to get the wheel hub pressed and as-well the Rear Trailing Arms to press the bushing.

To add to that will need Fenders rolled and wheel allignment
                        Last edited by Alex13mod; 05-25-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                          I will As soon as we get the bushing since we had to take the knuckle off to get the wheel hub pressed and as-well the Rear Trailing Arms to press the bushing.

To add to that will need Fenders rolled and wheel allignment
                          i wish i could roll my rear fenders Had them fixed long ago and the shop used bondo ..... booo

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                            i wish i could roll my rear fenders Had them fixed long ago and the shop used bondo ..... booo
                            Bondo is a NO NO and its a temp fix for rust repairs it will come back 10x worse if not repaired right with new Quarter Panels. I will post updates once I get my Hard Race Rear Trail Bushings and Poly-filled Sway Bar Bushings.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                              Bondo is a NO NO and its a temp fix for rust repairs it will come back 10x worse if not repaired right with new Quarter Panels. I will post updates once I get my Hard Race Rear Trail Bushings and Poly-filled Sway Bar Bushings.
                              Ya, well I had no idea they would do it that way. It was a cheap shop and it was long ago. Been this way for 5-6 years now. No issues, no rust. I had a proper body shop recently fix their mistakes on the rear jack points and they noted that they used 5 tons of bondo for the rear quarters. They quoted me $1500 to cut them out and put metal ones in. I wish I could do that

Comment

Well here are the updates as of
                                06/28/2014 Suspension overhaul complete

Before:

Had to replace wheel hub which had warranty

Needed OEM Upper control arms to fit the Ingalls Camber Kit

After 06/28/2014

Wheel Alignment still needed that will be on monday as-well as putting my Slipstream rotas :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X