EXT: Custom black housing headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93cb7ExCoupe
    well im prepping my for a paint matched rosewood brown mettalic housing!!
    now that's gonna look badass. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

im having a problem with my stock headlights ...when i pry, the mount begins to crack ...this is after i take the headlights out of the oven and begin to seperate ...its been kind of difficult to seperate because i feel like im breaking the mount. i already have jdm 1pc black housed headlights but i want to try this out on my own.
      My 1993 LX

Comment

Originally posted by 93cb7ExCoupe
        well im prepping mine for a paint matched rosewood brown metallic housing!!

i'll let you know how it looks!!
        i always wanted to do color matched housings i tried to talk PM into doing white on his car but he didn tlike th eidea...and of course since mine is black i have black housings so nothing new there

Comment

i wanna do the same thing. i wanna get a 1 piece JDM headlight and paint them blue like my car. waittin to see how urs come out. does any1 know where the get a 1 piece JDM headlight for cheap? i'm seeing 250. for a pair. aint that a rip off??
          DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

Comment

This is what im going to work with soon ...just wondering how did you cover the chrome while setting up for paint?
            My 1993 LX

Comment

what would be the best yellow paint to use for the high beam?

Comment

Working...
              X