EXT: All-red Taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why wouldnt u do it?

we havent yet cuz we bought some shit to clean off dat foggy shit n it worked pretty good but after showing him this thread he wants to bleed his tails now lolz

Comment

lol

why wouldnt i?..

for one ur darking ur headlights... the lights u need to use to see at night... they make blackout lens for that car and others.. just seems a lil risky..

he should just get black houseings or DIY black houseing <<either one will loook sweeter
      86 nissan 200sx turbo

Comment

how do you DIY black houseing i havent seen dat DIY around here any help?

Comment

its pretty easy..

i think theres one in AT
          86 nissan 200sx turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Jay187
            how do you DIY black houseing i havent seen dat DIY around here any help?
            in this diy forum

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

thank u very much

Comment

warning to anyone that tries this do not use model magic clearcoat spray paint! I used it on my tails and it made the finish dull with a foggy look, not only that but the nozzle driped instead of sprayed, so i have to do my tail all over again to get the right look
                I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

i wouldnt put any paint on my headlights. Why? Because the heat wil melt the paint off. Brake lights dont get as hot as head and fog lights do....and trust me, i had someone get it done b4....and the paint melted.

I am no longer using this forum name.
                  You can find me as
                  jdm_inspired...
                  I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

i wouldnt put any paint on my headlights. Why? Because the heat wil melt the paint off. Brake lights dont get as hot as head and fog lights do....and trust me, i had someone get it done b4....and the paint melted.

You can find me as
                    jdm_inspired...

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

hey nocturnal your full of ish on the paint on the headlights I think about 75-90 % of us have DIY blackhouse headlights and we used high temp flat black and they have not CHIPPED nor MELTED in any way shape or form. maybe you should try it before you tell us what will happen. Just my input.
                      "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                      sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                      Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                      Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

so are you guys talking outside the lens or inside the light? Cause BSTEDCB7 is right that high heat flat black paint will not chip or melt, hense the reason its high heat! but painting the outer lens will probably look stupid and may chip not because of heat but because your trying to bond it to glass! Just my thoughts! I blacked out my spare headlight housings but on one some of the stupid chrome peeled back and off not much but enough that I wanna fix it, any ideas? What if I bought a can of spray chrome and applied it with a paintbrush???! The other turned out sweet! Now if I could find new lens' that arent pitted or chipped!

WaC!

Comment

i was talking about smoke tint on the headlight...dude! I knoe it wont melt w blacked out housings (of course).

You can find me as
                          jdm_inspired...

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

READ BUSTED.... this is what he ORIGINALLY wrote:

any one ever tired this on the head lights?? a friend of mine has that foggy shit on one of his front head lights on his 95 eagel talon so i told him to buy some of the night shades but we just wanted to kno if any one has done it or if they kno if the head lights will shine throu good enuff

You can find me as
                            jdm_inspired...

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

chrome paint dont come out mirror like....i tried that too.

You can find me as
                              jdm_inspired...

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mauiboy056
                                Yeah... That's our safety sticker and local laws here require that the stickers should be placed on the lower right side of the rear bumper... I kinda bent the laws a little when I had the tags on those motorcycle sticker bracket thingys and scewed them in place below the bumper, right side of the muffler tip... Some assclown decided to swipe my bracket with the current tags on it while I was working- never again... It did make the rear look cleaner, though... lol...

L8z-
                                Jay
                                Mauiboy ... howzit brudda !!

I also loathed the fact that we had to have that silly *safety sticker* when I lived there as well ..
                                What I did was.. I put it on TOP of the bumper .. never once did I ever get questioned about it ..same side, just on top ..
                                Now .. the fact that I did drive without a *front* plate used to piss um off all the time .. lol.

Say hi to Honolua Bay for me .. miss that place ..it's gotta be wayyyy *packed* by now tho ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                                Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X