Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casterX
    depending on..?

the bumper u have haha, to be honest i dunno cus i know airride accord said he didnt have it, but joey said he had it on his bumper thats how he knew to get the rear fog.
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
      the bumper u have haha, to be honest i dunno cus i know airride accord said he didnt have it, but joey said he had it on his bumper thats how he knew to get the rear fog.

humm.. though i didn't hear anything from joey, i guess we have different feedbacks..

can anyone else with a 92-93 confirm the cut-out outline..

Comment

nice write-up thank you.

Comment

good work noel. yeah it does depend. some OEM bumpers don't have the front fog cutouts either. kinda hit or miss but remember there are some cars that were made in america and some that were made in japan. maybe there is a connection?
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

OEM 90-91 rear bumpers have the template on the inside of the rear bumper. NO OEM USDM 92-93 bumper have the inner foglight template. period. anyone that "claims" is lying!
            Last edited by SMseagren83; 06-15-2007, 08:35 PM.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

OEM 90-91 rear bumpers have the template on the inside of the rear bumper. NO OEM USDM 92-93 bumper have the inner foglight template. period. anyone that "claims" is lying!

Yea ill back this up.

My 93 USDM bumper that came with my USDM Cb7 built in Japan, does NOT have the outline for the rear fog.

It does, however, have the outlines for the front fogs.

Comment

Well I just did mine (yes its a civic rear fog but who cares it does the exact same thing) man i tell you cutting that fiberglass rebar wasn't fun at all. I almost gave up like 5 times but I couldn't let it get me down
                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                  Well I just did mine (yes its a civic rear fog but who cares it does the exact same thing) man i tell you cutting that fiberglass rebar wasn't fun at all. I almost gave up like 5 times but I couldn't let it get me down

thanks!
                  i forgot to take pics of the fiberglass rebar. almost gave up on it. even thought of not putting it back, but the thought of someone rear-ending me with out it made me think again. that thing itself added a good hour on my install as i had to cut and fit a couple of times.. you don't want to cut too much on that thing..

told ya!

congrats on the install!

Comment

all honda rear fogs are the exact same, only difference is the mounting brackets.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                      all honda rear fogs are the exact same, only difference is the mounting brackets.
                      well I was going to sell it but one guy started bashing on me cuz it was from a civic

told ya!

congrats on the install!
                      thanks and without your DIY I wouldn't have done it. Oh yea thats the rear fog i bought from you a long time ago
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

well I was going to sell it but one guy started bashing on me cuz it was from a civic

thanks and without your DIY I wouldn't have done it. Oh yea thats the rear fog i bought from you a long time ago

haterz!

i'm glad it has served it's purpose..
                        coolness.. so the right side rear fog deffinately works for the left too..

Comment

Great diy buddy...very detailed yet simple and straight to the point...
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

haterz!

i'm glad it has served it's purpose..
                            coolness.. so the right side rear fog deffinately works for the left too..
                            looks like it works for me I just modified the bracket and it fit the other way and works great

Comment

THis will deff come in handy once mines comes in

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                              Frost White Member 13
                              My Ride
                              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

This is a real nice writeup although, has anyone tried wiring it to a switch?

I have a relay and a toggle switch that I'm going to attempt to wire up to be able to switch it on and off. I kinda wish I had the European center console in my Gen5. It has the hole for the fog switch.
                                Henry R
                                Koni/Neuspeed
                                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                                X