No announcement yet.

EXT: S2000 antenna install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be doing mine this week along with my compression test (so I can be a boosted whore ) and I will list parts needed, also what is up with the site sometimes taking forever to load eh well :shrugs:
    No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

I will be doing mine this week along with my compression test (so I can be a boosted whore ) and I will list parts needed, also what is up with the site sometimes taking forever to load eh well :shrugs:

Comment

I need to know exactly what parts to get for this? sicne I was told I can get it tall at home depot, I figured I would get the antenna on monday, when I gotta go to honda anyway, to see what's wrong with my passenger window..it doesn't wanna roll down or up..it tries ot go up with the passenger control, but it will not go down with either the passenger or driver control..what could be hte matter? switches? motor? how much am I looking at here?

-A. Swift
        CB7 member number 137
        Black Doubt Crew member #2
        Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

anyone? I gotta go there anyway, so I wil get the antenna, but what else must I get? how can I put that wire thing together? just buy an antenna wire like it, with a male connector, cut the other end off, and place a yellow round thing on it? I got those, in red, yellow and blue..lol

-A. Swift
          CB7 member number 137

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

the real deal

Someone just emailed me and told me about this site. I will not be checking this site regularly, so don't IM me.

Little bit of history on the kit. Trey Commander of B-series.net was the inventory of this lil' kit. Several guys didn't want to go thru the hassle of making the kit themselves and asked Trey if he would sell the kits pre-produced. He didn't have the time so I offered to with Trey's ok. The rest is kinda history.

Having sold about 300 kits to date I have made lil' revisions over Trey's original kit. These revisions have eased the fitment and installation process. While the kit is not "technically" hard to manufacture, you will need to source a few of the correct parts and invest in a good tap if you don't have one. While I will not make this a "for sale" posting, I do still offer the kit and you can contact me at b18c510@hotmail.com if you are interested. Please do not email me asking how to produce this or for part numbers. Thanks!

Chris B

Comment

im lost wtf?

Comment

I am assuming that it is for the s2k antenna kit..but, I would rather just piece together my own...

-A. Swift
                CB7 member number 137

Comment

I am assuming that it is for the s2k antenna kit..but, I would rather just piece together my own...

-A. Swift
                  CB7 member number 137

Comment

-A. Swift
                    CB7 member number 137

Comment

-A. Swift
                      CB7 member number 137

Comment

seriously, I NEED to know tomorrow!! I am getting it all TOMORROW!!!

-A. Swift
                        CB7 member number 137

Comment

ummm, what?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Get the kit from he guy, then all you need is the $20 antenna from you local Honda Dealer.

Comment

man, I want ot just get the kit myself...I don't have time to order a kit and wait for it..I want my radio to work, since my stock antenna is totally flippin on me..I jsut need parts..pvc pipe size, and degree of cut on the angle..

-A. Swift
                              CB7 member number 137

Comment

The pvc pipe should fit inside the antenna shaft...the angle is up to you but a 5-10 degree cut will be ok too.

Comment

Working...
                                X