No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$8. I thought I was being smart... but Wawa currently has all Monster varieties 2 for $3.33. So I could've gotten 4 for $6.66 ( )
    Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
      Yay supra parts!

Jealous... I didn't know you still had a supra.

Comment

lol I just recently started having some time to work on it. I am just trying to get the wiring harness built for it with all my spare wire at my house along with getting the paint section done..Saving up for suspension goodies now.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

$8. I thought I was being smart... but Wawa currently has all Monster varieties 2 for $3.33. So I could've gotten 4 for $6.66 ( )
          Oh well.
          The Devil is in the details ...

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
            lol I just recently started having some time to work on it. I am just trying to get the wiring harness built for it with all my spare wire at my house along with getting the paint section done..Saving up for suspension goodies now.
            Nice, are you doing the harness yourself?

I'm suppose to finish up the suspension work on my car within the next month or two when my HKS hypermax coils finally show up.

Comment

Ive always wanted a c02 tank

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

for what??

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

to run power tools, inflate tires, operate a cattle gun like in no country for old men
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

lol ok sweet

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

My rings are super high so I got a Karsten cheek piece. Now much easier to see and control.
                      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

A pretty cool find. Going to be a while before I can get them compiled though... still neat.

Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

What can't you find JON?! haha
                          "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Everyone can find this stuff. I think it's just that I've been doing it for a while. That and I've been on a crusade for coupe items. lol

Comment

bought this yesterday. been wanting one of these (off road RC) for a long time. the car was $150 plus 2 batteries and a charger and equaled out to like $200 total. I never expected it to be as fast as it is. I will be having a blast with this. already flipped it twice LMAO
                              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

^ Ooo Nice! I sold my RC car about four years ago... kinda wish I still had it. They are indeed fun and fast!

Comment

Working...
                                X