No announcement yet.

AFM12 official cb7tuner invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck yeah ralph, even if I had no car, & flew in, itll be worth it. just cuz of the people.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

checking in.. ready to go

^^MY OLD RIDE
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Don't think I'm gonna make it. To much to do and not enuff time & $$$.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

me and the guy i'm supposed to come with got pretty fudged up by citations and whatnot, but we are still gonna try to come even if we have to postpone the court dates. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
            checking in.. ready to go
            still time to do more
            Originally posted by heero357 View Post
            Don't think I'm gonna make it. To much to do and not enuff time & $$$.
            come on man. its a short 30min drive. take the oddy.
            Originally posted by TypeG View Post
            me and the guy i'm supposed to come with got pretty fudged up by citations and whatnot, but we are still gonna try to come even if we have to postpone the court dates. later.
            you better

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

list is up to 230 attendees. Mike Dever has already booked his flight, Rick from RHDJPN is also flying in, FAT FOUR customs is hooking us up again, fursthest drive gets a gas card and i am stoked!!!

Comment

I just got really ill and I'm spending money like water, so my funds are gone... Not gonna make it, was really hoping to... Maybe next year.

Comment

Well guys AFM is literally around the corner. So here are a few reminders.
                  *The entrance to the park is $1.50 per person, save the receipt just in case you have to leave the park.
                  *NO PEELING OFF,NO SPEEDING, NO LOUD MUSIC, NO BEEF. We have always had a great peaceful event and expect to keep it that way. The park can easily kick us out and there goes our event and my deposit. Please dont be that guy to ruin it for everyone
                  *There will be food, you must buy a ticket in order to get food.
                  *There will be awards handed out at 2pm. If you lose please dont cry, be realistic and check out your competition well before creating drama
                  *We will have several raffles by Biggest & Baddest, lanyards from NYCALIVE for the first 20 5th gens accords to arrive and goodies from FatFour customs
                  *Furthest driver gets a gas card
                  *For the 4th gen fans we will have Mike Deve owner of cb7tuner present with some goodies
                  *We want to film a roll out video once we leave. Roll out will be at 4pm.
                  *Dinner will be at 6pm at Vila's mexican/cuban cuisine
                  *Also please clean up after yourselves, last year after i left the park management called me back to clean up the area. It was the shelter, but the areas where people decided to BBQ. So please clean up
                  *Drive safely, don't speed and get reckless and looking forward to seeing all of you again this year. thanks

Comment

less then a week left. over 230 people signed up for it

Comment

I'm heading out in the morning. I like to do some sight seeing as we'll as the meet. Wish I was gonna be bringing the black accord down.....but the white one will have to do for another AFM trip.
                      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

I don't know exact location of the park this year but it is much closer to me than the one for last year (Tropical Park). I maybe able to make it if people promise that they don't harass me for being old fart.
                        A&P-IA

Comment

For those of you driving, I live about a mile from the I-10/I-95 interchange- directly off an exit. (I-10 runs next to my house) so If you wanna stop for a potty break/stretch your legs- holla at me.

I'm leaving tomorrow evening... gotta get all the Mommy buisness out of the way before I can head out, so if anyone will be passing through Jax around 7 tomorrow evening hit me up and we'll roll out together.

See yall in sunny Miami!!
                          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Everyone stop by LadyG's place and blow up the toilet is what I just read...

Comment

Damn....
                              Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                                Everyone stop by LadyG's place and blow up the toilet is what I just read...

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                                Damn....
                                Better get that Lysol ready haha

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                                Frost White Member 13
                                My Ride
                                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Working...
                                X