No announcement yet.

Stressed out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know about stress. When I'm stressed, I go out in the garage and put my mind to work. I fiddle with the car. I work on things. I clean the garage. I look for things to do.

I'll go for a drive to take my mind off things. Might have a beer or two just to take the edge off.

I smoke when I'm really stressed out.

To make money on the side, I sell Accord parts. My roommate and I search back alleys and classifieds for free or cheap stuff we can buy & sell.

I have no nagging worries in my life other than my financial situation. Well, that, and the fact that I have no plan or goal of what I want to do with my life. I'm 25 and need to find something to do. Can't afford to go to school, family cant afford to send me. Whatever I do I have to start from scratch myself.

Comment

I got fired this morning for being 2 minutes late!!!!!!
      Originally posted by nine_deuce
      What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
      91 ex auto-sold!
      92 lx wagon-sold!
      92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Comment

that sucks dude. you blow off some steam

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman_745 View Post
          I got fired this morning for being 2 minutes late!!!!!!
          Dude that sucks. I almost had that happen to me the same week I started my current job. My supervisor was a complete asshole and it's not my fault that I got stuck by the train on the highway for almost 20 minutes on my way in. So fuck off. I was late. Atleast I made the effort to show up and work for the asshole.Now that I've changed departments within the company, he is no longe rmy supervisor and I've already told him to fuck off.

Comment

Working...
          X