Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    lmao. shut up. i know about that one. im talking about after that silly. lol.

Gotta request for the Oct meet now too..........................our boy Tony (90-JDMCB7) has said he'd like to host that 1 in Greensboro where he's at. Billy and I rode up there to hang with him yesterday, went to the new Pick & Pull and cruised around for a while. Don't let my boy down now, let's get it!

Oh yeah, got some new pics that I'll be loading up tomorrow. I'd load them up today but there's another 1 that I need to take tomorrow still.
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Before

After

Me and my dad pull the engine and re-ring it and replace all the gaskets and rod bearings. Comments. . . .?

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
      "The Turtle"
      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
        Before

After

Me and my dad pull the engine and re-ring it and replace all the gaskets and rod bearings. Comments. . . .?
        Looks good man! If you're not busy 2 weekends from now I'll ride out your way and we'll do some work on our CB's, got some stuff that needs to be installed.........................as you already know!

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
          Looks good man! If you're not busy 2 weekends from now I'll ride out your way and we'll do some work on our CB's, got some stuff that needs to be installed.........................as you already know!
          I'm off tomorrow and tuesday.

"The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

oh you both suck. lmao. j/k

got some work i need done to my cb this week. maintenance work tho. nothing serious. but it needs to be done. oil change and crap like that.

Comment

Have to work during the week and I have my little man during the week too so it's gotta be on a Sat or something. I need to get your Haynes manual to you too, we'll figure something out dude.

Comment

so whats going on with everyone?

Chris, the engine bay looks good man. wish i could clean up my engine bay like that. lol.

Comment

Say hello to 2 of our newest additions.............................

Billy....................

Joe....................

Our Southern Pines crew is at 4 now and we'll all be rolling to the VA Beach Meet together later this month so just so you know............................it's goin down in a major way!

Got some more pics that I'm going to post up in the Regionals.............check it!

Comment

Shadow get these for your ride and slam it all the way down.
                    http://www.dragwheels.com/product.asp?ID=111
                    or these
                    http://www.dragwheels.com/product.asp?ID=158

"The Turtle"
                    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

What's up fellas....just checking in

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Say hello to 2 of our newest additions.............................

Billy....................

Joe....................

Our Southern Pines crew is at 4 now and we'll all be rolling to the VA Beach Meet together later this month so just so you know............................it's goin down in a major way!

Got some more pics that I'm going to post up in the Regionals.............check it!
                        nice to see the new additions

just everyone knows, yall are allowed to recruit people. as long as they meet the standards and they meet me and talk to me at the meet(whatever meet thats going on for that month).

Shadow get these for your ride and slam it all the way down.
                        http://www.dragwheels.com/product.asp?ID=111
                        or these
                        http://www.dragwheels.com/product.asp?ID=158

i would but sadly 1.) no cash, 2.) none of those come in 4x114 bolt pattern. shnit...

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                        What's up fellas....just checking in
                        where you been man? what you been up to?

Comment

i would but sadly 1.) no cash, 2.) none of those come in 4x114 bolt pattern. shnit...
                          Oh shit is right, I could have swarne it said 4x114.3 oh well I know there has to be something out there.

"The Turtle"
                          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Oh shit is right, I could have swarne it said 4x114.3 oh well I know there has to be something out there.
                            ive always wanted a set of Sprtmaxx/XXR 501s or 002's with a +15 offset either red, black, or gold. either one of those would be perfect.

Comment

ive always wanted a set of Sprtmaxx/XXR 501s or 002's with a +15 offset either red, black, or gold. either one of those would be perfect.
                              Fuck that, 513's all the way man. Ever heard of slammed4thgen man?

"The Turtle"
                              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Fuck that, 513's all the way man. Ever heard of slammed4thgen man?
                                lmao. yeah. i wouldnt mind a set of his tho. they look ok. on his car. lol. not mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X