Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22a4 gude bullfrog head package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a4 gude bullfrog head package

I'm looking into buying a spare motor for my CB and doin a street build I was looking at hide performance bullfrog head package which comes with head cam escuela and throttle body anyone use this on their f22

Gude sucks. HORRIBLE customer service, and I know of at least two people that had their F22A camshafts snap.

If you want F22A performance, go with Bisimoto.

Comment

Thanks bro I read this right on time I was about to order2300 bucks worth of shit

Comment

Wow... yeah, stay away from Gude. Chances are, any R&D they did on the F22A was done 15+ years ago... unlike Bisimoto, who currently races his record-breaking Insight with an F22A... so R&D is constantly ongoing. You simply cannot get better F22A parts than Bisimoto.

Comment

Go Bisimoto. Always great service. proven performance as well.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Damn they do have good customer service I got an email right after sending them one..so I talked to the Guy and he said to send my stock head and they would do the works for a good price ..lets just say its cheaper than 2300 I just hate waiting but oh well I'm goin to wait the 3 weeks and wait for the mail Emmanuel or ups outside my door lol
            ..thanks guys ill keep y'all posted I told him I wanted to get at least 300 who so ill order some other things too.....thanks again

Comment

300whp (if you're staying N/A) isn't going to be something you'll want to drive on the street. That much power is attainable, but best suited to a drag car only. Hell, many people with 250whp F22As say that they make lousy daily drivers. That's about all I'd want to push for a car that's going to see street use!
              If you're going turbo. 250-300whp is a very nice amount, remaining streetable enough for daily driving.

Still, if you get to 300whp N/A, you'll probably be the first one on here to do it (other than Bisimoto.) Many people have done it, but most of those engines are in drag Civics and Integras.

Comment

I might try just 250 but I wana prove to a couple of dumb Toyota and Nissan guys that Honda is the shit..some Honda's actually naw but I wana beat some local truck that runs high 12s...hopefully ill accomplish this with out a bottle cause I keep telling him bottles are for baby's...

Comment

2point6 had an H22 that made about 249whp, in a 2600lb CB7. His fastest run (at a track that was at a pretty high elevation, I believe... makes you slower) was a 12.8.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    2point6 had an H22 that made about 249whp, in a 2600lb CB7. His fastest run (at a track that was at a pretty high elevation, I believe... makes you slower) was a 12.8.
                    Are u trying to say it should be no problem ..lol naw man I understand I just have a budget I don't wana spend it all on other shit I'm going to rebuild the bottom new rings seals and Mabey with about 3gs ill accomplish the 250 HP mark luckily I have an extra motor to use while I drive my car around cause my wife is using my other car till she gets her 00 accord coupe...which I wouldn't mind taking the motor from lol

Comment

I seriously suggest you reevaluate your budget... 3Gs isn't going to take you very far. Especially if you want it to be reliable.

Comment

Its not including the money I'm paying for the head bro that's 1900 bucks so its like 5gs if u put it together but after the head I'm thinking headers from bisimoto cam and intake mani

Comment

Ok. $3000 for the bottom end and all other necessary parts (seals, belts, gaskets, etc...) then that makes more sense. I honestly wouldn't expect to complete a 250whp F22A for less than $8000 when all is said and done.

Just be careful not to cut corners... This will be a high-revving engine, and that puts immense stress on all rotating parts.

Comment

$8-10K should get you a 250-300whp setup. If it is built using proper parts and specs, it will be reliable.
                            MR Thread
                            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                              $8-10K should get you a 250-300whp setup. If it is built using proper parts and specs, it will be reliable.
                              I definately agree with this post. Check out my girlfriend's f22 build in the all motor section.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=134763&page=8
                              Last edited by 2point6; 07-30-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X