Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross-country Motorcycle Shenanigans - Midlife Riding

Hey everyone!

I know it's been while since I posted anything but I thought I'd share the craziness that is my life with you.

I made a drastic life changing decision (like I seem to do every few years) and got rid of everything I own to hop on a motorcycle and travel across the country making everything up as I go.

The trip is CURRENTLY ONGOING! I’m hoping to be on the road for about a year and/or 50k-100k miles. I am going to do my best to earn/work/barter/trade for my food, gas, lodging and anything else I may need along the way. I will be updating my progress regularly on Midlife Riding throughout this adventure. I promise it will be a good mixture of humor, drama, action, horror, and sci-fi with a touch of documentary.

If I do what I plan to, I'll end up making some history, breaking world records, setting some new standards, and hopefully provide some opportunities for others to do something similar.

This journey is about to begin. Please keep checking http://midliferiding.com/ for the latest and greatest and you can always help me out by spreading the word, sharing/liking/subscribing Midlife Riding on the various social media sites. Wish me luck!

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick
Working...
X