• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
    bah fuck you guys and having running vehilces !!!!!!! lol jk
    Not me. Does that make you happy? HU?

lol jk. You're not alone though.

Comment

mines not running. it should be the end of this week tho. I think the only thing holding me back now is my exhaust, or lack there of.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

hurry up and just move back here joser so you can look at my motor my car is too nice to just be sitting there. *sigh*
        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Whats up with your car?

Comment

uuuuhhhh where were you like back in june when my new motor either blew a hg or has a cracked block or head . . . so its just sitting under a car cover right out side where I am currently sitting.

MY RIDE

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

Thats what I thought. Whats to check out man, it need a junkyard F cmon!

Comment

Ran a RSX (non type s) on the way home from from dropping my girl off at her house. He tried to jump on me from about 60mph but I put it in 3rd and floored it and just pulled away. By the time I hit 5th I had about 4-5 cars on him. I had to back off because I was already at 125-130ish. By then he just did a fly by and hit is cautions. Whatever.

I know it was stupid but he did want to run. I had no idea what would happen so I was kind of surprised.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

base ks aren't really all that great . . . I think thats why people are calling the rsx a girl car now

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

I played with one of those in my hatch before turbo and stayed up with him, maybe pulled a few inches,lol. It had a type-s spoiler but who knows if it was a type-s. It was going up the hill toward federaway on 18.

Comment

Alex you sissy. Step up to a car you know you'll lose to. You can't keep comparing yourself to slower cars. lol

Comment

doesnt suprize me
                        nicks DA with a ls tranny beat one

Comment

Did you forget about the:

M5-
                          M3-
                          NSX-

I got spanked by all.

Every time I come up to a RSX type S or a Prelude they drop back. Iguess I'll just have to wait and race you then huh?

EDIT: I forgot about the Caddy CTS-V. THAT WAS FUNNY!
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

OK. I said cars you lose against, not cars you'll get a new ass hole with.

You need to egg them bitches on for them to race you. Race a GSR.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                              OK. I said cars you lose against, not cars you'll get a new ass hole with.

You need to egg them bitches on for them to race you. Race a GSR.
                              A GSR would be a nice one. (ricerboi going to swap?)
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Comment

ill let you run against me Alex. no problem volunteering for that!

not in the rain though...
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X