X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

triple gauge pods????
    vouches --> mj1220mj,Trickedaccord92, Maple 50175, Customlowz, 92lx

Comment

low92 - I know megan racing makes them and I am going to be adding them as a supplier here someday

http://www.tasauto.com - The Accord Experts

Comment

Originally posted by tasauto.com
        So those would work as big brake version on the ROH kit with larger rotors and new calipers. What brackets do you use for that?

Any Big Brake type upgrades without doing ROH? Such as the v6/wagon caliper?
        Wagon caliper and rotor is 'big' brake upgrade without ROH.

I think the bracket used for the Prelude VTEC brakes is the 23T bracket.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Not to sure if it was said But the rear roof Spoiler would be nice as would the stealth gauge pod.

JDM Folding mirrors with full wire harness and switch to fold when the car turns off.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX
            JDM Folding mirrors with full wire harness and switch to fold when the car turns off.

x2

Comment

I added the 90-93 rear lower strut mount bushing as requested. It was not available in a poly but I can look into having it made if there is a demand.

I did not find anyone making the trailing arm bushings not even Honda.

I would like to do power folding mirrors but no one makes them here and I can't find the Japanese Honda part number. Anyone here know the numbers?

Keep the ideas coming!

Comment

i agreee with the coupe red clears that would be sweet

black coupe interior parts hehe (or rewrap old ones in black for the people who dont want to mess it up)

intersection lights

the 5 lug would be great

there are way more

93 Accord SE no tranny:Parting out
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post2070752

86 Ford Ranger fuel problem

Explorer Fund:$1595.23

Comment

how about a rear disc brake conversion? i can't seem to find any Accords in good shape with them. just a thought.

EDIT: ok, i probably should've checked the site first. how about a stock rear disc conversion? thats all i planned for mine but it's kinda hard to find them around here.
                  Last edited by 91 EX-R; 03-27-2008, 01:36 AM.
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

just remembered...there were some members here making these, but they seem to be in short supply:

stock height, short throw shifter
                    DEVOTE

Comment

What about a really good half rad with some really good fans for our CB7's?

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22
                      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

I am working on a stock rear disc conversion.

The 5 lug won't happen because the price of the knuckles makes it crazy expensive. I don't think any of you would spend $1,000 on a 5 lug swap.

Intersection lights could be done. Would you all want OEM ones or would a replica work for a cheaper price?

Why a half rad? I was going to set up a aluminum rad w/ slim fan kit but I wasn't thinking of doing a half. Would that help with clearance on a H swap or something?

Comment

A half rad would help with turbo setups... more clearance, and probably more flow for the intercooler.

As for intersection lights, I'd definitely like to see that happen! I'm not necessarily a JDM or OEM whore, so I'd be fine with replicas myself, as long as they were high quality. If they fit like OEM, work like OEM, and cost half as much as OEM, they're good for me! The functionality of intersection lights would be cool as well... not just an interesting mod, but one I'd use (but haven't ever wanted to pay JDM prices for!)

Comment

I am sure I can find the radiator. The mounting brackets will be the challenge.

Comment

I believe a lot of CB guys have used Civic radiators with success. Not sure how they went about mounting them, but it can't be too difficult. If you can get decent Civic radiators at a good price, pay a bit to have Accord-compatible mounting tabs welded on (or create a bracket...), then bump the price for a profit, it could still be worth marketing.

Comment

A sensor package should be your priority . Our cars are getting old and needs most of the critical sensors replaced.

I think a lot of people from here would buy them. I know I would.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X