Interesting Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting Car

In America, blue lights are illegal except on emergency vehicles. Anyway, I'm somewhat excited to see what these manufacturers are going to do with autonomous tech. Good post!

Raf, parlez vous Francais?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Ah I love Linus! That was a good watch too, kinda scary we have reached this point with tech and cars now. Takes the fun out of being an enthusiast though.
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
        Ah I love Linus! That was a good watch too, kinda scary we have reached this point with tech and cars now. Takes the fun out of being an enthusiast though.
        I think autonomous car enthusiasts will have a different way of "modifying" their autonomous car. Maybe for more comfort, or tailored toward a different hobby or even more work efficiency. You could even make a rolling man-cave.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
          I think autonomous car enthusiasts will have a different way of "modifying" their autonomous car. Maybe for more comfort, or tailored toward a different hobby or even more work efficiency. You could even make a rolling man-cave.
          hell yea, i want a keg or a bar in mine.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
            In America, blue lights are illegal except on emergency vehicles. Anyway, I'm somewhat excited to see what these manufacturers are going to do with autonomous tech. Good post!

Raf, parlez vous Francais?
            haha i wish. I can kind of make it out, pick up on words when listening from being around it. But only thing I can say is Je nai pas parler en francais

Comment

I hope technology like this doesn't hit the states... We are already very lazy, I can't imagine the wrecks this would cause...
              For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

All fine and dandy until sensors fail to "see" something (white side of a semi-trailer) or fail altogether.
                90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                  All fine and dandy until sensors fail to "see" something (white side of a semi-trailer) or fail altogether.
                  True but we trust air planes to such sensors and other hands free vehicles. While i can't see the driver having such options it would be great for the passengers.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    True but we trust air planes to such sensors and other hands free vehicles. While i can't see the driver having such options it would be great for the passengers.
                    airplanes can drift 100 feet and still not hit anything lmao
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                    X