Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess, lol.

Comment

So when are you gonna upgrade the dorito spinner?

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
        So when are you gonna upgrade the dorito spinner?
        Better question, when are you going to park it and roll the CB?
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

when you gonna make this your drift beast and daily the cb?
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

iy iy iy so many questions lol. probally never going to upgrade my doritos.
            accord should be going soon, not quite sure whats wrong with it now lol. it seems to be driving fine? idk haha need to look at it and check trans. fluid

and keith. my car is a drift beast . I really love these new tires lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
            New people click here

Comment

Hey Nice Fc..love the taillight covnersion. ... i got an 88 SE with 219K haha yes..btw does ur have any wierd electrical problem such as taillight not on, no dash light clock etc.?

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

you have dash lights? if you dont you need a new head light switch lol.
                when mine went bad i just wired the tail lights and stuff up to a switch lol. I kinda liked it you could switch it on and off whenever.

New people click here

Comment

just got done yankin off the intake manifold to delete my damn fpd. (Fuck mazda and there stupid parts the could cause my car to catch fire.) I will finish tomorrow and she will be on the road again.

New people click here

Comment

very nice RX7 bro.. i have been wanting to get one as a toy for sometime now and if i come across a decent one and have some spare cash ill get it

Originally posted by kelton View Post
                    we should have made a gif with that have the lights off then turn them on lol idk
                    haha i have a gif like that of my old accord

and my friends
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!
                    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

moar pix!
                      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Maybe 2morrow lol. The car is up for sale right now.

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
                          Maybe 2morrow lol. The car is up for sale right now.
                          why?
                          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

because it pissed me off one to many times. lol. Not really but I just need something more practical right now, well not more practical because thats all I needed lol.

Just something with back seats.

New people click here

Comment

Trade for like an ek or somthing fwd. You could step way up and we all know how desperate people are to go from fwd to rwd.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                                Trade for like an ek or somthing fwd. You could step way up and we all know how desperate people are to go from fwd to rwd.
                                you could..

when you talk to them, just randomly yell, "DORIFUTO!"

and when they come to look at it, wear that suit and helmet and gloves and such.
                                you'd get their shit good
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                                X