Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions for the dads with daughters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id go track her ass down. If she leaves without your permission, go track her down and bring her back home. she's under the age of 18 (16 in some places) so you can say that youre her legal guardian...

She'll hate you for it but when this Jake the Flake motherfucker does something back, before you kill him, she can actually thank you.

Take the Phone. Now. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
      how did this discussion turn into sexual advancement in the bedroom advice from trying to help Leung out with his problem ?? /facepalm
      what the fuck difference does it make... no one was replying to the topic so we had a side convo...
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i'm not going to track down the guy because he's a friend of my younger brother. I'm sure my brother has already told him if he tries anything, the two elder brothers will beat his ass senseless.

But either way i'll wait till she walks in and i'll ask for her phone simple as that. I'll try to not cause a huge commotion but if she resists i'll just smash it.
        Once again it's my old phone so i know the features inside and out.

My mother just ask where she went, i didn't say anything yet. I'm going to let her come clean to our mother first. If she doesn't, then it's on her from then on. I tried to do my job as an older brother but if she doesn't want to listen then so be it.

Comment

so what happened?

Comment

14/f/NY

808-435-4555 sextme!!!
            wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
              14/f/NY

808-435-4555 sextme!!!

<.<
              >.>
              -.-
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

You guys should all post your sisters numbers. I'll talk to them.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                  You guys should all post your sisters numbers. I'll talk to them.
                  I bet you would but your game isnt strong enough to convince a teenie bopper to kiss you thru the phone

Comment

Wanna bet? I'll make you want to kiss me.

Comment

Wanna bet? I'll make you want to kiss me.
                      Bet
                      If we were in prison I would let you polish my [blank] and then port your [blank]
                      Fill in blanks Mr. Crazy Tuning Joser

Comment

Porting your blank would be painful, to you. But if that's what you're into..

Comment

Porting your blank would be painful, to you. But if that's what you're into..
                          no, your blank, it would be pleasure for me

Comment

Working...
                          X