Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill say it like i said on hondasociety.com:

Originally posted by Some1whohatesU
    i wish i was there to roundhouse him before he got off stage just so everyone in the world can see him get knocked the f*** out. so ill get arrested for assault. ill spend a few months in jail. but i would have done something no one else had the balls to do. mess up that hack job jaw replacement shnit he got after being shot in the face.

thats all i have to say on the matter.

Comment

I was just watching Comedy Channel and they are airring that episode of South Park ,where cartman "made" up that joke about fish sticks, tomorrow. i ought to DVR that episode...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post

He got shot in the face? i thought it was from an car accident?

Comment

im going to watch a video from kaney west and interrupt it with a taylor swift video... just because he sucks...
          I MISS MY CB7
          ((((((()))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post

"i wish i was there to roundhouse him before he got off stage just so everyone in the world can see him get knocked the f*** out. so ill get arrested for assault. ill spend a few months in jail. but i would have done something no one else had the balls to do. mess up that hack job jaw replacement shnit he got after being shot in the face."

wow bro,you're taking this too serious,it's not like he took the mic from her and tell her " YOU SUCK,GTFO,YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS,BEYONCE DOES"
            he expressed his opinion at the wrong time and in the wrong way.
            you have the right not to listen to his music and even not to like him,but to have that much anger in you wow bro

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

This is not the first time it has happened and certainly wont be his last.

I doubt this is going to hurt his record sales (his fans already know what to expect from him)
              If anything he'll probably sell more next time around since more people are going to be interested in what else he has to say.

Entertainment sells, bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                wow bro,you're taking this too serious,it's not like he took the mic from her and tell her " YOU SUCK,GTFO,YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS,BEYONCE DOES"
                you have the right not to listen to his music and even not to like him,but to have that much anger in you wow bro
                Ppl on other boards are calling for his death, saying his mom should be dug up and all kinds of crazy shit. Ppl I thought were reasonable. It's fucking crazy.

I agree that dude should have got his jaw rocked by security or Taylor or whoever. But he's been called the n word A MILLION TIMES TODAY on Twitter, and ppl are calling for boycotts and his death and shit. Sad thing about these times of mass communication is everyone gets to have an opinion, and unfortunately most of the loudest yelled ones are rooted in hatred or ignorance

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

He(shadow) has a thing for white girls, so this is personal.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant View Post
                    He got shot in the face? i thought it was from an car accident?

no i think he did get shot.

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                    im not much of an angry person. but doing something like that publicly to someone like her, AND it was her 1st VMA and Moonman award on NATIONAL television, he doesnt deserve any compassion.

hes always been a stuck up jerk. period. he even went as far as saying he was the true "king of pop" after MJ died.

Comment

For sure.

I'm truly impressed at how well the man raps with a foot in his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        Ppl on other boards are calling for his death, saying his mom should be dug up and all kinds of crazy shit. Ppl I thought were reasonable. It's fucking crazy.

I agree that dude should have got his jaw rocked by security or Taylor or whoever. But he's been called the n word A MILLION TIMES TODAY on Twitter, and ppl are calling for boycotts and his death and shit. Sad thing about these times of mass communication is everyone gets to have an opinion, and unfortunately most of the loudest yelled ones are rooted in hatred or ignorance
                        i dont want the guy dead. lol. just a mud hole stomped in his face for doing that to her.

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                        He(shadow) has a thing for white girls, so this is personal.
                        lol. i love my white woman. lmao.

Comment

One big thing is that he messed with a COUNTRY artist. A young, pretty country artist.

If you want to pick one genre that is favored by racist white rednecks... it would be country. To an ignorant backwoods hick that probably hated black people to begin with, this was a declaration of war.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post

i think deep down inside a lot of people are taking this as if ( the big black guy Raped the poor innocent white girl)

this is like waking up a sleeping giant(bringing out all the Hatred that one already had inside)

as sad it is to see i'm not surprise a bit

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              one Big Thing Is That He Messed With A Country Artist. A Young, Pretty Country Artist.

If You Want To Pick One Genre That Is Favored By Racist White Rednecks... It Would Be Country. To An Ignorant Backwoods Hick That Probably Hated Black People To Begin With, This Was A Declaration Of War.
                              Lol

Comment

I just saw an ignorant asshole taking the spotlight from someone that actually EARNED that spotlight. Race shouldn't have anything to do with it.

It's funny... the George Bush comment WAS racially charged. It WAS a racial issue.
                                This is not. Kanye didn't do what he did (I hope) because Taylor is white and Beyonce is black. He didn't do it because Taylor is white and HE is black. He did it because... he's an ignorant asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X